CSGO Boosting Service // CSGOboost.com // #1 CSGO Boosting Service

FAT JAKEY

It's free world, free trade but because of guys like you and this kind of service you ruin game and EVEN cheating!

I never understand ppl who rage. There is difference between buying cheats to help your own skills and raging to disturb other or earn money...

Now world is full of trolls, so who cares...

I'm afraid only the fact that you focus even greater attention to the cheating scene, cheat providers like Chod and VAC will be solving this problem in hard way...

More detections will come...

That's my opinion.

It's free world, free trade but because of guys like you and this kind of service you ruin game and EVEN cheating!

I never understand ppl who rage. There is difference between buying cheats to help your own skills and raging to disturb other or earn money...

Now world is full of trolls, so who cares...

I'm afraid only the fact that you focus even greater attention to the cheating scene, cheat providers like Chod and VAC will be solving this problem in hard way...

More detections will come...

That's my opinion.

I don't understand your problem, you are just as "bad" as me. We both cheat, I just play a bit more obvious than yourself.

VAC is now a cheat provider ?

99% of the customers that we boost do not cheat, and most likely the players that you queue with also cheat. So 1 hacker on a team or 5 hackers on a team, who's the bad guy then ?

So retarded.

I didn't write "others"... WHAT A MISTAKE! OMFG!

Not called you retarded but if you signed already...

I'm not PRO.

I use only triggerbot and aimbot with super-low settings from all features... so I'm not as bad as you.

Also nobody knows that I use 3rd part software so if I help and we'll win match or I will be bad and we will loose nobody will know that. Nobody will care about it.

I do it for myself. I don't help nobody. I don't get any profits. This is just stupid video game with stupid rank system!! Who cares? perhaps only retards...

No more discussion about it.

Free world!

---

That's my opinion.

Post in here only if your interested in a boost, or to vouch if you have an opinion about rage hackers make ur own thread in the appropriate section and discuss it further.

No point to start a flamefest in here.

Edited by Jstylah