Very important question!

senas123

Hello guys i have a very important question!

I bought this hack just for faceit , and i would like to know what you guys use in faceit and what u cant use , because i dont wanna get instant ban as soon as i connect to server i want to know if you can use aimbot , triggerbot , esp and other stuff.

i want 100% true information what you can use and what you cant , and if possible what are the limits so u dont get caught on DEMO.

I know there are some users on here that cheat on faceit, but I do not know if they are handing out their config. Aimbot is possible, but on very very low settings, and certain aimbot features disabled. Personally I do not know them. Perhaps a users who uses chods on faceit can chime in soon.

Supported Anti-Cheats

VAC2

VAC3

Match Making

SMAC

FaceIT

That is not correct u do support it but esp doesnt work properly and aimbot and triggerbot its risky to use :)

ESP is limited server side.

Cheating is always a risk, and aimbot and triggerbot is also risky to use in normal MM because of overwatch.

Anything is risky, faceit admins spectate you too.

Some people have used aimbot and triggerbot on faceit for 15+ matches

ESP is limited server side.

Cheating is always a risk, and aimbot and triggerbot is also risky to use in normal MM because of overwatch.

Anything is risky, faceit admins spectate you too.

Some people have used aimbot and triggerbot on faceit for 15+ matches

Yes you are right but what im trying to say is that i dont know what are the limits, i dont wanna get insta ban on server.

Yes you are right but what im trying to say is that i dont know what are the limits, i dont wanna get insta ban on server.

Think of it this way. Valve does untrusted when you are using features and certain settings for aimbot and triggerbot. Just because you get an untrust doesn't mean the client is detected, you were using features and settings that are beyond the limit of safe. SMAC has the same type of idea. The client is safe to use on faceit, but you need to know what the limits are.

We know that the client is usable on faceit. What we aren't sure about is the exact safety limit on faceit.

Cheating itself is risky, if you cannot handle being banned you should not cheat. Simple as that.