Contact on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Azeem.jahagirdar email : [email protected] for info or any other enquiry , will be there for you 24/7 support

we will try our best to provide you smurf accounts with instant delivery and 24/7 support , till now we have provided almost 100+ accounts and got over 1000+ vouches ;) feel free to message me any time regarding buying any accounts specially silvers :P , we provide at accounts at very cheap price compared with other sellers ,

some of the features of smurf accounts are below :) :

* All accounts are region free !!

* No hacks used on any accounts .

* 100% genuine and Clean accounts i.e NO vac , no alerts , no trade ban etc

* most of the accounts are smurfs , few are very old accounts i.e 5-10 year old accounts.

* we provide every account with first email with proof , in case if you lose account you can easily get back from steam support ..

* even we provide fresh accounts/gifts , private rank 3 accounts available ;)

RANKED ACCOUNTS PRICE LIST :cool: :-

SILVER 1 : 12 KEYS

SILVER 2-4 : 11 KEYS

SILVER ELITE : 10 KEYS

SILVER ELITE MASTER : 09 KEYS

currently we are dealing with silver accounts only , if you need any other accounts just pm details regarding your required account with the price account will be available within 24 hours :D !!!

scammers please stay aways from this post :) i will be not going first in any condition , if you guys still have double about me come pm me any time we will discuss :) will also provide u accounts with PIN if any of you want to check accounts :)

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Azeem.jahagirda

email : [email protected]

THANK YOU GUYS !!! DONT FORGET TO REP ME AFTER THE DEAL :D THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!!

Edited by azeem01