Sign in to follow this  
repachino

Overview of the Russian

Hi, I'm doing a review on the cheats for Russia. I liked your soft, my score 8/10. Very good software. I liked the visuals. You need to make aimbot stronger and it would be cool

Edited by repachino

Tell me, can I play my subscription to your cheat among its subscribers?

Are you asking if you can play with ppl from this forum ?

Sure , if you find ppl who wanna play with you .....Just go ahead and do it :)

forgive, the bad translator of xD I in view of had to play (to present in competition) the subscription to your deception among my followers?

Edited by repachino

forgive, the bad translator of xD I in view of had to play (to present in competition) the subscription to your deception among my followers?

No, account sharing is forbidden.

No, account sharing is forbidden.

To add to this, if it has been determined that you've been account sharing, the access to your subscription maybe stripped and your account be banned.

I'm sorry but that reply from the admins and jstylah pissed me off. Where anywhere did he mention that he was going to share his account? So both answers were overly and rudely assertive.

I'm sorry but that reply from the admins and jstylah pissed me off. Where anywhere did he mention that he was going to share his account? So both answers were overly and rudely assertive.
Tell me, can I play my subscription to your cheat among its subscribers?

^ there's your answer to your question. He's asking to share his subscription to his subscribers. Which is against the rules.

I'm pretty sure you're reading our reply in rude tone. You should try reading it in a different tone.

Can i play, or can i use, my subscription; the cheat, among; aka with, its subscribers.

or broken down

Can I use my cheat with people from the forum.

Can i play, or can i use, my subscription; the cheat, among; aka with, its subscribers.

or broken down

Can I use my cheat with people from the forum.

He made a review of the cheat.

KVXB7n2.png

SZ9XVqB.png

Then obviously asking if his allowed to do a giveaway/competition of the subscription he purchased within his own followers/subscriber base (pay attention to "my followers" and "competition")

I think you misunderstood his question and therefor though we gave him a rude answer but its against the rule to share accounts.

Sign in to follow this