Sign in to follow this  
LittleBuyer

Good and powerful cheat, but

I've purchased Chods and i liked it

The cheat is a bit overpower, if you don't cfg well, is easy to get banned.

So, overall, it's a incredible cheat from what I can see, but..

Aimbot: 3/10

The aimbot seems to be very good but it is hard to configure, so, it is not very good if you do not know how to use, right?

Triggerbot: 4/10

It is easier, I can configure it but still don't feel very safe :confused:.

ESP: 9/10

Very good, i think you can add SoundESP, something that beeps at some distance from the enemy

Detection: 10/10

I think is the best in this area

Uptime: 8/10

8/10 because if the cheat is down, is for our safety, and i like that

Staff / Community: unknow/10

It depends if you will help me now

Ease Of Use: 3/10

Honestly, you could vastly improve this part, even with the settings area, find a legit configuration is very difficult and make it is even more difficult, I feel that with a good legit configuration, it would be 10/10

I'm sorry for the grammar

What's wrong with the triggerbot? It has a hitbox filter, overburst, afterburst, a fire delay, and a delay in between shots.

There is a feature guide. https://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?5-Cheat-feature-guide

There is a config section https://forum.chods-cheats.com/forumdisplay.php?16-Config-Submissions we delete pretty much every thread except for config threads.

People post ready to use configs, and there's only really a few selection so there's not a lot to get confused by.

Staff / Community: unknow/10

It depends if you will help me now

?????

you make it sound like we haven't tried helping you before, but you hadn't asked for help until you asked for help in this testimonial.

?????

you make it sound like we haven't tried helping you before, but you hadn't asked for help until you asked for help in this testimonial.

Yes, how i can give a note without experiencing the support before? sorry for the misunderstanding.

The trigger is really good, the aimbot too, the esp, too.

But it's hard to configure, the cfg section have few and old options.

What I want you to understand is: if you can create a cheat so good and powerful like the way you did, you can also make settings for users.

Legit/Semi-legit settings, a good and new setting, I'm not the only one with problems in this part of the cheat (configuration, and i read the topics about)

You can certainly improve a lot in this part, it is something that should have your attention.

Thanks

Yes, how i can give a note without experiencing the support before? sorry for the misunderstanding.

The trigger is really good, the aimbot too, the esp, too.

But it's hard to configure, the cfg section have few and old options.

What I want you to understand is: if you can create a cheat so good and powerful like the way you did, you can also make settings for users.

Legit/Semi-legit settings, a good and new setting, I'm not the only one with problems in this part of the cheat (configuration, and i read the topics about)

You can certainly improve a lot in this part, it is something that should have your attention.

Thanks

Ah the line just makes it sound like that, no worries.

In regards to the triggerbot you said that you didn't feel very safe with it, is there something specific you can pinpoint? Or perhaps you feel you've configured it incorrectly?

I might have a look at updating the feature guide.

We have tweaked the default csgo settings a few times, perhaps we can tweak it a bit more to a more minimal style.

Sadly the staff member that used to make a legit config that everyone used has not yet actually remade his config, and it seems like he sadly won't work on it again.

Ah the line just makes it sound like that, no worries.

In regards to the triggerbot you said that you didn't feel very safe with it, is there something specific you can pinpoint? Or perhaps you feel you've configured it incorrectly?

I feel like i don't configure it as well as it could be

I feel that the cheat is amazing, but it's like I was not taking full advantage of its legit features, it's as if he could be much better with the right settings, but the right settings do not seem to be accessible to many people.

For example, i have no ability to configure the trigger in my m4a1, the overburst cfg is like "1.231" "2.100", and I do not know what it means, why not "1" "2" "3" bullets? Or "1 or 3" to randomize?

The afterburst too.

You can make a visual in the minimap to show the distance you have chosen, like in the FOV, i was using another provider and when you choose the FOV, he shows a circle on the screen showing how big the FOV is, and this this helps a lot in the cfg.

You can do this (i guess) in the minimap to show the distance you have chosen in RCS min and RCS max, for example

Here I want to get, the settings could be more friendly user or have more pré-configurations available to us to choose

and why you depend so much on this single person to make a good and optimized configuration(s) ? I'm sure your team has the ability to do

and the feature guide is outdated

Edited by LittleBuyer

I feel like i don't configure it as well as it could be

I feel that the cheat is amazing, but it's like I was not taking full advantage of its legit features, it's as if he could be much better with the right settings, but the right settings do not seem to be accessible to many people.

For example, i have no ability to configure the trigger in my m4a1, the overburst cfg is like "1.231" "2.100", and I do not know what it means, why not "1" "2" "3" bullets? Or "1 or 3" to randomize?

The afterburst too.

You can make a visual in the minimap to show the distance you have chosen, like in the FOV, i was using another provider and when you choose the FOV, he shows a circle on the screen showing how big the FOV is, and this this helps a lot in the cfg.

You can do this (i guess) in the minimap to show the distance you have chosen in RCS min and RCS max, for example

Here I want to get, the settings could be more friendly user or have more pré-configurations available to us to choose

and why you depend so much on this single person to make a good and optimized configuration(s) ? I'm sure your team has the ability to do

and the feature guide is outdated

Overburst and afterburst is in seconds, it's more accurate.

Visual on the minimap? You can get a feel for the distance by enabling the distance ESP.

The FOV is like a 3d cone if I remember correctly.

OIG, cireg, kdr, Chod, doesn't play CSGO. Xavier does, but hasn't shared his config. Jstylah hasn't made a config for a long time. I don't make legit configs that would suit anybody else, I use a very aggresive config style that works for me.

My config(s) still contains some issues that needs to be sorted out.

it has taken me to global elite from scratch.....(ofcourse with tweaking along the road)

now on ~100 wins....give or take a few.

i will share it when I feel i can release a public version.

Edited by xavier

Sign in to follow this