Sign in to follow this  
BenjaminLAD

waste of pocket money tbh

okay lets start, the admins are all cocky they think they know everything they say the hack is UD but ive read a lot of post and im pretty sure CSGO is catching on to this hack the hack is ok like you can play legit with it and not get over watched but the service and the admins are bloody trash they aren't even online most the time the website keeps going down so you can't re-download the launcher :mad::mad: you can't even reset your HWID half the time and when you do it takes fkn ages all im saying if your thinking of buying this hack don't in my option if you want a hack for MM don't download a muti hack like this with this trashy community

p.s i want a refund.

okay lets start, the admins are all cocky they think they know everything they say the hack is UD but ive read a lot of post and im pretty sure CSGO is catching on to this hack the hack is ok like you can play legit with it and not get over watched but the service and the admins are bloody trash they aren't even online most the time the website keeps going down so you can't re-download the launcher :mad::mad: you can't even reset your HWID half the time and when you do it takes fkn ages all im saying if your thinking of buying this hack don't in my option if you want a hack for MM don't download a muti hack like this with this trashy community

p.s i want a refund.

Ok well where do we start...

First of all you're "pretty sure CSGO is catching on", what does this even mean. If you've been banned then I might agree, but you're "pretty sure"? What are you basing this on? Where is your evidence? Can you link to these posts.

The fact is, you haven't been banned and neither has anybody else so it is, in fact, undetected.

You said it yourself, you won't get overwatched, but you're implying its somehow a bad thing? We don't sell trashy rage hacks, if you want that go and find a detected cheat elsewhere.

You want a refund for what? The hack worked, you didn't get banned, we don't offer refunds for attitude problems.

I'm online most of the day.

I haven't noticed the site being down for quite a while, and with the amount I'm online it would be surprising if I hadn't noticed it. Have you checked your internet connection?

I don't understand how you "can't reset HWID half the time" You only have 2 HWID's listed which means you've only tried changing it once.

HWID is fast if you don't change computer + location, in that case we ask for proof of moving as there's rules against account sharing/lending/selling/trading/buying/giveawaying/and so on so it will take longer.

Sign in to follow this