Ornoras

Hello everybody,

Welcome to Ornora's Steam Gifts shop.

So as always I've got a lot of Steam accounts with Steam Wallet money and i'm looking to cash out by selling games. I will be selling Steam games only, all games available, and of course they will be cheaper than on Steam / G2A / Kinguin or other websites offering Steam CD Keys.

I'm new here but i've been selling games to my friends since a while now and I exactly know how it works, I assure you that you will never have problems with my games money is from a trusted source and is 100% legit.

Proof of money:

7dJhvGJ.png

JBBp3Hv.png

If you're scared of getting scammed, do not trade with me, I don't force you to anything.

It is instant, right after the payment you'll get your game in not even 1min. (Can take up to 30mins if paying via BTC)

TOS (Terms Of Service):

-I will never go first under any circumstance.

-I accept only Bitcoins | Skrill as payment.

-I don't accept middlemans.

-I won't refund under any circumstance, except if I made an error.

-When you trade with me you accept all of these rules.

By trading with me, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing my service.

Contacts:

skype_2013-100x100.png "Ornoras"

Please do not sale trash my thread.