VAC banned :L

dreamx3

I went on csgo yesterday after not playing it for a week, to find out that i had been ban hammered by VAC. This is weird for 2 reasons :

1. I hadn't been using Chod's or any other cheats for the past 2 months.

2. (If you say about the June 16th ban wave) I started using Chod's around mid-July.

Pretty sure this wouldn't be an overwatch ban as the warning sign is yellow.

Any ideas? :(

Untrusted means an overwatch ban? or is that completely something else?

also this is only thread complaining about a vac ban, so it's safe to assume it wasn't from our side.

Untrusted is the server sided anti cheat from Valve, so yeah it's not overwatch

Too late of a reply now.

Well would you rather have the VAC ban date from steam profile? I can't actually help it when i don't have access to my computer until weekends due to commitments.

Ye during the time you made this thread there hasnt been a single report regarding detectoon.

This is why i am confused. I am certain it isn't an overwatch ban, never used any other hacks other than Chod's, no ban waves, using Chod's 1 month after the last detection(in July 2015) and unless untrusted ban doesn't actually stop me from playing, I have zero idea why I am having a VACation.

And would really like it to be solved.

Edited by dreamx3

In that week of you taking a break. A cheat you used either made you receive an Overwatch ban, untrusted ban, or a VAC ban. But if it was a straight out VAC ban then it wasn't caused by Chod's Cheats.

So your number 1 in your OP is a lie.

Now, I'm not sure if an Overwatch ban turns into a VAC ban in the long run or even if an untrusted ban does. But you did cheat much recently than what you're telling us.

In that week of you taking a break. A cheat you used either made you receive an Overwatch ban, untrusted ban, or a VAC ban. But if it was a straight out VAC ban then it wasn't caused by Chod's Cheats.

So your number 1 in your OP is a lie.

Now, I'm not sure if an Overwatch ban turns into a VAC ban in the long run or even if an untrusted ban does. But you did cheat much recently than what you're telling us.

So basically you are pushing the blame on me, that i may have used another cheat to purposefully get myself banned.

I have already attached my VAC ban date in the screen below. The way you say this now, even if i did show you on that day itself that i was banned, you could always push away the blame once again to say that i might have used another cheat before that and after i stopped using Chod's.

So what use is your support here? Apparently there isn't any. Calling me a liar after i paid to try Chod's under the impression of that it would be somewhat safe or even if i do get banned it would be overwatch or a ban wave. But no, i "tried" another cheat.

Thanks a lot for the "help" you gave by insulting me.

If someone else from Chod's who actually cares about their consumer could help, i would be very grateful.

Now i'm not blaming anyone or whatever, but i am trying to find out how did it happen. Therefore the first 2 point in my OP still stands, and my point is that i wouldn't lie just to get back those few dollars i spent here.

071115.jpg

071115.jpg.44691194fce6630a2f5c48f999442

Edited by dreamx3

So basically you are pushing the blame on me, that i may have used another cheat to purposefully get myself banned.

I have already attached my VAC ban date in the screen below. The way you say this now, even if i did show you on that day itself that i was banned, you could always push away the blame once again to say that i might have used another cheat before that and after i stopped using Chod's.

So what use is your support here? Apparently there isn't any. Calling me a liar after i paid to try Chod's under the impression of that it would be somewhat safe or even if i do get banned it would be overwatch or a ban wave. But no, i "tried" another cheat.

If someone else from Chod's who actually cares about their consumer could help, i would be very grateful.

Now i'm not blaming anyone or whatever, but i am trying to find out how did it happen. Therefore the first 2 point in my OP still stands, and my point is that i wouldn't lie just to get back those few dollars i spent here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]970[/ATTACH]

No one else. Not one report. From this thread's created date, to your above post today. No one else has reported a ban of any kind. Not untrusted, VAC, or Overwatch.

that i may have used another cheat to purposefully get myself banned.

Not purposely. You simply tried out another cheat and that cheat either got you untrusted (that turned into VAC), or straight out VAC banned.

So, yes. From the time this thread was created until now or recently. Yes, the CSGO has been "somewhat safe" to use.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]970[/ATTACH]

What is it that you're seeking? I'm not sure what to say in regards to the ban as there hasn't really been any other vac reports like yours which kinda makes it hard to pinpoint a reason as to why you got banned.

What is it that you're seeking? I'm not sure what to say in regards to the ban as there hasn't really been any other vac reports like yours which kinda makes it hard to pinpoint a reason as to why you got banned.

To understand what really happened to my account. That is also why I had created this OP, no other VAC report, no ban wave/untrusted/overwatch bans. Yet it seem i still got myself banned. This confuses me so damn much.

Unless 1 more point. Putting the cheat into my portable harddrive and leaving it there even after i stopped using Chod's. Would it have some effect?

No one else. Not one report. From this thread's created date, to your above post today. No one else has reported a ban of any kind. Not untrusted, VAC, or Overwatch.

Not purposely. You simply tried out another cheat and that cheat either got you untrusted (that turned into VAC), or straight out VAC banned.

So, yes. From the time this thread was created until now or recently. Yes, the CSGO has been "somewhat safe" to use.

Yet i did not. I can swear that i had never used any other cheat than Chod's. My meaning of "somewhat safe" is that i thought i would only get banned if by overwatch/ban wave as according to the testimonials and such.

To understand what really happened to my account. That is also why I had created this OP, no other VAC report, no ban wave/untrusted/overwatch bans. Yet it seem i still got myself banned. This confuses me so damn much.

Unless 1 more point. Putting the cheat into my portable harddrive and leaving it there even after i stopped using Chod's. Would it have some effect?

It shouldn't have, else others would also have reported them being banned