Sign in to follow this  
ickray

CS:GO Detection Status?

I'm thinking about getting the CS:GO cheat. How many VAC detentions has this cheat gotten since it was made, and how far apart were they. I want to see if its worth even bothering with Chods cheats. I was a member back when he coded for another provider which was supposed to be the "best" but closed down...

I'm thinking about getting the CS:GO cheat. How many VAC detentions has this cheat gotten since it was made, and how far apart were they. I want to see if its worth even bothering with Chods cheats. I was a member back when he coded for another provider which was supposed to be the "best" but closed down...

Indeed it was! Had some very good un detection rates though ;)! Chod's hacks look good but there seems to be a trend of getting VACed every few months, except the last run, so I'm just a little leery, you know? I know its apart of the hacking game, but I feel like every few months is just a little to much...decisions decisions.

@Emiiru is Chods CS:GO hack compatible with windows 10?

Edited by ickray

Indeed it was! Had some very good un detection rates though ;)! Chod's hacks look good but there seems to be a trend of getting VACed every few months, except the last run, so I'm just a little leery, you know? I know its apart of the hacking game, but I feel like every few months is just a little to much...decisions decisions.

We've had a few good runs.

We have quite a bit of satisfied customers, but well what you do is up to you whether it's us or another provider or none at all.

cs go lite (different from cs go v3) has survived the last vac ban wave, which is interesting why that is. cs go lite only feature is the ESP, which is just basic boxes around team and enemy players. Lite version does not allow any customization in esp features, nor can you toggle in game. Sadly there is an annoying bug with this cheat, you cannot use multi-core rendering or it will cause the boxes around the player's to scatter around the screen. I have gotten hold of chod the other day, made some suggestions to keep the lite version purely basic esp and to fix the multi-core issue as well. So far chod's cheats has been on a decent run these past 3 months since I have been using them, but each day I worry about detection even though it can't be help.

other than that chod cheats are pretty bad ass, as I can tell probably best you're going to get out there with a awesome staff team that actually cares about it's community.

Edited by Undead

That's because CSGO Lite and V3 only has the game itself incommon.

Code is dif.

makes sense, I'm curious how exactly does the cheat get detected itself? are there valve spies going to most popular cheat providers and decoding the actual hack? Interesting story the last cheat provider I had a spy I know this because was having an error issue in the game (a lot of people that were using the cheat at the time were having this issue) so I made a support ticket complaining and took few screenies of the conversation then post them on the forums. That was because a lot of people were assuming it was due to the client we were using, but tons of players were getting the error and I wanted to show what the valve staff support answer was going to be. Later the next day I sent another ticket support regarding different question, when the staff member replied back instead using my steam forum name he use my cheat forum name in the support ticket (I block out my name in the screenie), which scared the fuck out me and within 2 months that account was vac banned.

little story I wanted to share that there really are spies out there.

Edited by Undead

From what I understand, Valve has to get VAC to detect changes to the games code (or I guess something only reading the games code for malicious reasons, like an external ESP). Cheats use different methods to avoid VAC detecting the modifications to the game's code. Valve has to reverse-engineer a cheat to find it's method of hiding itself from VAC, and then update VAC to detect that method. The only other way would be for them to figure out a possible methods that cheat providers could be using that legitimate programs aren't using.

Every now and then you'll see a someone come into the scene saying they have created an anti-cheat that detects every cheat. Most of these use very generic methods, such as identifying anything that simply references the game (besides Steam) a cheat, which would of course result in many many false-positives because if legimate programs like xfire. Valve has to completely avoid false-positives as much as possible so they don't ban legitimate players, although they have done some questionable things in the past like banning anyone who played on a patchguard-disabled boot of Windows.

Yes, yes it is

Hmm. Well, I give Chod a shot. I hope I don't get vacced within a month....Whatever happened to that cheat the old site Chod used to code for? It was supposed to be like 100% undetectable as long as people did everything right? Thats what I was excited for, but then we got a big fat site shutdown instead of a hack :D!

Hmm. Well, I give Chod a shot. I hope I don't get vacced within a month....Whatever happened to that cheat the old site Chod used to code for? It was supposed to be like 100% undetectable as long as people did everything right? Thats what I was excited for, but then we got a big fat site shutdown instead of a hack :D!

From what I know Cyrus just left, at least he never told me why.

Though I did receive a cheat that was never released

Well, was there another ban wave? Cause i came on today and my account was vac banned out of the blue. I had stopped using any cheats since 2 months ago!

Well, was there another ban wave? Cause i came on today and my account was vac banned out of the blue. I had stopped using any cheats since 2 months ago!

Perhaps you're referring to the detection that occurred on or around 12th of June, 2015.

Detection history (it is uptodate and current)

OP's question has been answered. /thread