Sign in to follow this  
Jstylah

jumpstylah's [Chod-Cheats Video Collection]

In this thread I will post all my clips/videos I've made while cheating with Chods product(s) in CSGO since December 2013! It will contain both V1 and V2 material!... Enjoy :cool:

(I'm pretty sure most of you old members already seen the majority of all these videos from the old forums.)

[Jumpstylah config fragshow #1]

- This video was my first fragshow using Chod's product with one of my first configs using Chod v1. -

[video=youtube;nJGuUso_fzw]

[Pistol round with Triggerbot]

- Me using Chod's triggerbot in MatchMaking with Chod V1. -

[video=youtube;8d5sG9bfM_o]

[2 bullet triggerbot script]

- Using Emiiru's afterburst script for triggerbot with abit of modified values to make it 2 bullet for V2. -

[video=youtube;0dtKVV8kFlM]

[Jumpstylah triggerbot config]

- Showing off my triggerbot config I made for V2 -

[video=youtube;DSrdtE2KSDc]

[Jumpstylah's V2 RCS config ]

- Showing off my V2 RCS config I made -

[video=youtube;PlnUMVJXoYg]

[Jumpstylah's V1 RCS config ]

- Showing off my V1 RCS config I made -

[video=youtube;9jBsB_Zrbfg]

[Jumpstylah's vs Deathmatch [RCS]

- Me playing with my V1 RCS Config in Deathmatch for 10 minutes! -

[video=youtube;Odaev0C5V1s]

[Jumpstylah's Quick Chod V2 RCS Test]

- Testing Early Beta - Chod's V2 RCS for the first time(looks semi-unlegit due to bad config settings and a few features that were not yet implemented) -

[video=youtube;rpPVyD526dY]

[super Legit configs by jumpstylah]

- Probably my oldest video that I made after releasing my first config for Chod v1 lol. -

[video=youtube;3VKoujP8HUU]

[Triggerbot with Manual filtering + Spraydown control]

- Short clip of me playing with V2 Triggerbot + Manual filtering against bots -

[video=youtube;DJYMzAfSJM0]

[Just to show power of V2 RCS without spread control]

- Unlegit as hell but testing the power of V2 RCS and max fov and no spread control. -

[video=youtube;9vbS8EOn0zM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbS8EOn0zM

[TRIGGER BOT]

- First video I ever made after purchasing had almost no experience with triggerbot and how to use it as you can clearly see. -

[video=youtube;y6vjG1pFl84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6vjG1pFl84

[spraydowns]

- Spraycontrol test... Boring as hell I know... But tried to only play with esp.recindicator 1 and no aimbot/triggerbot see how accurate my spraycontrol would be. -

[video=youtube;vjAAoq2G-BY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjAAoq2G-BY

Edited by Jstylah

Awesome, I presume the new cheats will have the ability to make our own configs so will be looking forward to seeing what you produce...

I have a little question , What's the point of having your trigger bot bind to a key?...

Because trigger bot shoots when you're on the enemy right? It will automatically shoot when you will hit , So if you bind it , You basically do all the shooting by yourself...

Because you click when you're on your target so the trigger bot has no effect...

I have a little question , What's the point of having your trigger bot bind to a key?...

Because trigger bot shoots when you're on the enemy right? It will automatically shoot when you will hit , So if you bind it , You basically do all the shooting by yourself...

Because you click when you're on your target so the trigger bot has no effect...

Imagine you spot an enemy player and you're not aiming at that player. Moving your crosshair onto the player and then pressing the triggerkey would indeed be the same as shooting manually by pressing mouse1. That way, you would have to time your shots so that you actually fired just as your crosshair was on the enemy player - basically playing legit. However, the idea of a triggerkey is to eliminate that timing when firing shots. Instead of doing what I described previously, you could press the triggerkey first, then move your crosshair onto the player and it would shoot for you with perfect timing. You aimed at the player, but you didn't do the shooting. No timing required, and that's why there is a point in having your triggerbot bound to a key.