Sign in to follow this  
Fluicity

Review - Honest

Very cute. Thank you for the testimonial.

But why is it, that only "ESP" and "SECURITY" are capitalized. While the others are not?

And about "toggleable"/"togglable" ... The English language's main strength is its adaptability, so one day it will most likely be officially accepted as a word, but for now, it has no defined spelling.

And you misspelled "interface" under Customization.

But why is it, that only "ESP" and "SECURITY" are capitalized. While the others are not?

And about "toggleable"/"togglable" ... The English language's main strength is its adaptability, so one day it will most likely be officially accepted as a word, but for now, it has no defined spelling.

Cause i'm a mongy and its 2am will fix tomorrow

Whoa way to shoot this very fine testimonial down!

Though I guess you didn't notice "easilly" under Customization.

It was 2/3 am you guys are savage man lmao

I were actually dissing OIG for dissing you but not noticing all of it.

I personally think he shouldn't have commented on it at all, but that's another side of the story.

Well I think its a great testimonial and its very appreciated. But then again its all good so I would say that :D

OIG criticizing grammar while using run-on sentences and silly, incorrect commas. ggwp rip

Thanks for the testimonial, we appreciate the feedback :)

Sign in to follow this