Sign in to follow this  
Puhrified

DayZ SA Cheat

A few months back the DayZ SA Cheat got me a global ban, Will I receive a months subscription like I was for my cs go Untrusted ban as I lost 2 dayz accounts to this hack or simply get screwed and have to rebuy this hack as when I was banned I had some subscription time remaining and I lost $70 in accounts not counting the $20 I lost from buying the hack, I believe it would be ideal for me to receive my ungiven subscription time or a month of the DayZ SA hack subscription.

Thanks, Puhrified

The DayZ cheat isn't available right now anyway. You'll have to wait until it is up and running again. And yea, most likely since you probably didn't use all your subscription time because of the downtime after the detection. Chances are you will be returned the time lost. But don't quote me, it isn't something I entirely remember.

The untrusted detection, as you said, you were given compensation since it was an internal complication.

The DayZ cheat isn't available right now anyway. You'll have to wait until it is up and running again. And yea, most likely since you probably didn't use all your subscription time because of the downtime after the detection. Chances are you will be returned the time lost. But don't quote me, it isn't something I entirely remember.

The untrusted detection, as you said, you were given compensation since it was an internal complication.

It says that the cheat is available and if it isn't could I get my remaining time or something along those lines moved to the H1Z1 cheat? And if that isn't possible when will the DayZ cheat be available again

It says that the cheat is available and if it isn't could I get my remaining time or something along those lines moved to the H1Z1 cheat? And if that isn't possible when will the DayZ cheat be available again

Where does it say that DayZ is available?