Sign in to follow this  
kbgaminghd

Best cheat provider

AMAZING cheats i am only on my first month and it is going very well over 40 comp wins and 200 hrs and no ban yet! I have been testing cheat providers and nothing compares to these cheats

Aimbot: 10/10

Amazing aimbot and smooth aim. VERY legit looking and easy to use. Never been called out or overwatch banned.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Amazing trigger easy to configure, but you need to know how to use it correctly to look legit. As long as you can look legit works amazing with pistols and awps.

ESP: 9/10

Amazing esp no glitches so far. No complaints for it and easy to use. Although it is sometimes hard to look legit with it unless you know how to use it.

Detection: 10/10

Amazing security, although i have not had it long i have used it a lot and no bans for anything yet. Very legit looking aimbot and amazing protection against vac

Support: 9/10

Very respectful have not had a lot of questions but when i did, staff helped immediately in a professional manner.

Ease Of Use: 10/10

Extremely easy to setup, and you need little experience to configure.

Will i buy this cheat again?: YES i will buy another subscription as it is amazing

Would i recommend this to a friend? I have already recommended this cheat to tons of people. This cheat is amazing.

Thank you for reading my review :)

Edited by kbgaminghd

Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the great review, it's certainly appreciated :)

However I will need to ask you to remove the cheat provider's name as we have a rule against mentioning other providers, because anything a user writes can be misunderstood as us.

Okay no problem man i removed them :)

Thank you :)

It's not a big issue, it's sadly just the way it has become due to us being attacked over some users saying things.

Sign in to follow this