Sign in to follow this  
marks199

PRe Buy tf2 question

is this easy to set up with windows 10?have had issues already with another company and their hack and their help was obsurd and lacked english

how are the tf2 stats while using this hack?any banned?also what makes imy hack unique when i purchase it amongst all other people who bought the tf2 hack from you?thank you ahead of time sir

There's not really any setup required if you haven't messed with windows, you just need a USB for the cheat to run from. (And it needs to show up as a USB)

VAC usually hits so every one of our cheats gets detected, though I believe this wasn't the case for our last vac wave where only csgo v3 were hit. https://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?3-Pre-sale-Post-sale-FAQ#detections

No provider really makes unique build per user (even if advertised, there is exceptions of course), though we make a new build every x amount of time.

There's not really any setup required if you haven't messed with windows, you just need a USB for the cheat to run from. (And it needs to show up as a USB)

VAC usually hits so every one of our cheats gets detected, though I believe this wasn't the case for our last vac wave where only csgo v3 were hit. https://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?3-Pre-sale-Post-sale-FAQ#detections

No provider really makes unique build per user (even if advertised, there is exceptions of course), though we make a new build every x amount of time.

so i need to purchase a physical usb?sorry tad confused and appreciate your honesty

Yes, any regular old fashion USB will do fine.

purchase usb from you guys or use the many i already own?sorry for all the questions. also is it possible to order a unique hack from your site as im willing to pay?i just dont want to risk ym account

purchase usb from you guys or use the many i already own?sorry for all the questions. also is it possible to order a unique hack from your site as im willing to pay?i just dont want to risk ym account

Use one of the many you already own. And I'm not sure if Chod does unique builds on the side.