Sign in to follow this  
BattleField

100% Undetected

I thought no cheat can promise 100% , and you guys said that yourselves , so please explain to me what is the meaning behind the "100% undetected" thing , because from what I am guessing I will never get VAC banned no matter what? (VAC , not OW or untrusted , meaning I did play legit)

We are, at this moment in time, 100% undetected. Note that it says undetected, not undetectable. To advertise that would be idiotiic.

And that, is the meaning of that. Any other questions?

We are, at this moment in time, 100% undetected. Note that it says undetected, not undetectable. To advertise that would be idiotiic.

And that, is the meaning of that. Any other questions?

Nope , thanks.

Don't want to step on the dev's toes...but imo, I think if you only use the ESP you will never get VAC'd. If you use the aim bot you will eventually. I'm in Over Watch. We know what aim bot looks like. At the very least, don't use the recoil control.

Edit: ESP, not including the radar. Lots of idiots are way too obvious with walls. IMO, the game would not be fun with walls anyway. And if you're wondering why I'm in OW but willing to help you cheat, it's because Valve is not aggressive enough against smurfs, who I consider to be cheating themselves. (when a super high rank comes down and plays Silver or Nova, anyway) Only their cheats are in their heads. I don't see much diff.

Edited by Codexehow

Don't want to step on the dev's toes...but imo, I think if you only use the ESP you will never get VAC'd. If you use the aim bot you will eventually. I'm in Over Watch. We know what aim bot looks like. At the very least, don't use the recoil control.

Edit: ESP, not including the radar. Lots of idiots are way too obvious with walls. IMO, the game would not be fun with walls anyway. And if you're wondering why I'm in OW but willing to help you cheat, it's because Valve is not aggressive enough against smurfs, who I consider to be cheating themselves. (when a super high rank comes down and plays Silver or Nova, anyway) Only their cheats are in their heads. I don't see much diff.

These cheat has humanize features that even casters would not be able to tell if your aimbotting. This is the power of p2c. Unlike pubs we can adjust everything about aimbbot recoil to make it as human as possible. We have mains here too and most likly have overwatch as well. U can see our promotional videos if u can see the aimbot in action. Its more of a "aimassist"than a aimbot