Sign in to follow this  
tinomies

Csgo lite

oh well thats bs

Depends on how you look at it, you get a full fledged cheat with a ton of features with a lite version as a bonus.

The coder had other things in mind for CSGO Lite, but other matters had priority. And still do.

Some folks only want ESP anyways, so it is all preference. (Yes, you can go ESP only with the "full fledged cheat", but it's all about comfortability.)

Then the lite version is useless if u can use the full cheat with same price?

Well someone wants a cheat with less features which may bring more security.

In our last banwave the bans only hit csgo v3, and not the csgo lite version

Well someone wants a cheat with less features which may bring more security.

In our last banwave the bans only hit csgo v3, and not the csgo lite version

Hi Emiiru, sorry for "stealing" his thread but is on the same subject, my brother just recommended me chods and talked about how csgo lite was "safer" and simpler but at the time it was an option because the main cheat was detecteable, is this still the case? Or can i use the lite version cheat instead of the main one?

when u buy vip u will get lite and the main cheat. However if u dont buy anything u wouldent even be able to access members panel / vip sections.Basically to use lite u have to purchase vip. and yes u can use the lite version instead of main. and there is no detection so far since the last vac wave i think so now its still undetected i think. and i think what he meant was that lite has less features,less likely to be detected as compared to the loader which has tons of features. basically if 1 feature gets detected u get banned. in this sense lite would be safer . not sure about this but this is my opinion.

i mean if ur talking about cs lite being undetectable i dont think that would be possible. highly possible that it will eventually be detected

Edited by thegreatsage

when u buy vip u will get lite and the main cheat. However if u dont buy anything u wouldent even be able to access members panel / vip sections.Basically to use lite u have to purchase vip. and yes u can use the lite version instead of main. and there is no detection so far since the last vac wave i think so now its still undetected i think. and i think what he meant was that lite has less features,less likely to be detected as compared to the loader which has tons of features. basically if 1 feature gets detected u get banned. in this sense lite would be safer . not sure about this but this is my opinion.

i mean if ur talking about cs lite being undetectable i dont think that would be possible. highly possible that it will eventually be detected

Sounds good enough, thanks Sage :D