ARK hack?

dafuqm8

Hit me with a stick if this is the wrong part of the forum for this question.

I am currently playing ARK using a cheat from another provider, but I'm highly unimpressed by both their customer service and price/performance ratio. I'm used to a very good service from Chod's. Is a cheat for ARK thinkable? Or do I have to stick with the other provider? I understand it is not really profitable to script a cheat for a new game just because one guy wants it... I'm just saying, if you HAD one - I would buy it :D

Anyway, thanks for the amazing service I experienced until now, keep on rocking :cool:

At this current time there isn't any plans, but we do also have our hands full with csgo v3 and other projects.

I was guessing CSGO is taking your attention right now. Is there a way in the forums to request this? I mean it's obvious one request isn't gonna change it, but if a lot of people would like to see the cheat, maybe you could take it in your queue. If not - it's fine. I will stay a subscriber for CSGO alone, too. :)

I was guessing CSGO is taking your attention right now. Is there a way in the forums to request this? I mean it's obvious one request isn't gonna change it, but if a lot of people would like to see the cheat, maybe you could take it in your queue. If not - it's fine. I will stay a subscriber for CSGO alone, too. :)

There's not really an official way, but you could try to create a poll :) I'll admit we try to pick games ourselves, however seemingly we're not always the best. (Or we're mainly just popular for cs:go and users don't come for other games)