Want to buy an LEM/SUPREME Account with skins.

ashkonk

My good friend recently got VAC Banned due to him cheating to make Bloodhound missions EZ the 1 day chod's was detectable :P. I played CS:GO with him since I was silver, and we both used to use chod's cheats and greatly recommend it to anyone. It in fact actually made us better in the long run, as we got better with the recoil patterns and with game sense after using walls/rcs.

Anyways, I lost a ton of games after he got VAC'd, and I deranked from legit LEM to Nova, and even though the matches are easy I am insanely busy with work and I don't have the time/effort to grind all the way back to LEM from GNM, so I am looking to buy an account.

I am pretty rich in CS:GO because I spend a ton of time trading, I can get you pure keys and such. Here are my offers.

For an LEM Account:

$36 worth of skins (Stat-Trak CZ-75 Victoria field tested, and a Deagle Blaze FN)

For a SUPREME Account:

I offer http://imgur.com/a/F6TBv, AK CH FN worth more than market price, ~30k. You can easily sell of market for at least $80 :)

IF YOU WANT KEYS, I CAN GET IT TO YOU BUT THE PRICES WILL BE CHEAPER BECAUSE THEY'RE IN KEY CURRENCY.

Please post in here if you are interested, and I will add you on skype :)

Edited by ashkonk
misspell