Not worth

insekt

Basically when I tried to open the cheat it said my VIP was either disabled or expired. I haven't said a word in the forums here so I don't think it was disabled.

So something went wrong with your cheat. I asked in shoutbox wtf it may have caused this. and bam banned.

You really want me to go find myself a solution for the shit that's your product is not working for.

Nonetheless I couldn't care much. The cheat is shit. And the shoutbox is only full wit Emil or something.

I am glad my VIP is over soon. The cheat sucks and so do the features

Bye

I'm no VIP member anymore, but I would go ahead and say that it is either updating or VAC Guard has been triggered if you received that error. Did you try following the rules of the shoutbox which CLEARLY state the shoutbox is NOT for support or asking for HWID resets? It seems as if you didn't. Did you check the status page of the cheat in the member panel? It might have answered some questions for you, along with posting a thread asking for support in the appropriate section of the website. I, and many others for that matter, feel/felt that the cheat was well worth the money.

Possibly reading guides or searching the forums could fix your issue.

I'm no VIP member anymore, but I would go ahead and say that it is either updating or VAC Guard has been triggered if you received that error. Did you try following the rules of the shoutbox which CLEARLY state the shoutbox is NOT for support or asking for HWID resets? It seems as if you didn't. Did you check the status page of the cheat in the member panel? It might have answered some questions for you, along with posting a thread asking for support in the appropriate section of the website. I, and many others for that matter, feel/felt that the cheat was well worth the money.

Possibly reading guides or searching the forums could fix your issue.

Done that been there. I didn't modificate anything on my PC nor did switch internet or whatever. So NO it's not my HWID. I don't care if it says shoutbox for support or not it was just a small thing that had to be fixed. at the end I got banned and yet no fix lmao.

0/10 service for sure.

1) Never implied that it was your HWID, just that HWID and asking for support were not allowed in shoutbox.

2) So you DID check the cheat status page to make sure that the status was "Undetected"?

3) Perhaps instead of taking a salty attitude towards the staff, maybe you could be nice, PM an admin any screenshots, any relevant information, etc that you could provide that could help solve your issue?

These are all simple things, so I'm sure that you completed them, but I would just like to run them by you to make sure.