Aimbot With Awp

Felveus

Is there a way to fix this? If I want to use aimbot on the awp so I set all the delays humanise etc off and put speed max it never hits, The aimbot is still slow. I know this hack is meant for legit use but I just wanted to use aimbot with the awp.

Sorry for my bad english

Using triggerbot with hitchance is your best possibility of hitting people consistently

A question, I once had a config to where it would perfectly QS EVERYTIME so it would auto zoom when i saw the player I would drag onto the player it would shoot and regardless if it was a hit or miss, It would then zoomout wait like half a second and do it again. Now everytime I try using the autozoom in/out features with triggerbot it will zoom in then out instantiously and then shoot basically noscoping. Any ideas on how I got it working the frist config i made???? Did it by accident.

A question, I once had a config to where it would perfectly QS EVERYTIME so it would auto zoom when i saw the player I would drag onto the player it would shoot and regardless if it was a hit or miss, It would then zoomout wait like half a second and do it again. Now everytime I try using the autozoom in/out features with triggerbot it will zoom in then out instantiously and then shoot basically noscoping. Any ideas on how I got it working the frist config i made???? Did it by accident.

You sure you didn't have auto zoom on the aimbot and used the aimbot?

autozoom is currently broken.

stated in another thread

http://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?5285-CSGO-Updated