CSGO Boosting MatchMaking Rank Service

Qualityboosting

Hi there,

I am boosting as the title says with secure cheats VAC/OW bypass.

i have provided boosting to over 1000 players

Prices

:

-Win per win = 1€ per win.

-Up to next rank = 7.50€

-Freepass = 20€

-Extra Pass = 100€Global Elite Rank + 200 Matches won.

I can get you global elite easily (from an unranked account). All we need is 30 wins in a row.

And my boosting service is quick, i'm too lazy to play all matches so i'll be rageboosting directly from the first round.

Also, I am not using any other providers.

My hack is a private special custom build made for CSGO boosting.

My Ragemode will beat every other provider.

RULES:

-Payments are only via Paypal.

I am the cheapest csgo rank boosting service that you can ever find!

I am offering 1 freebie and vouch boosts to show i am authentic.

Regards,

A few screenshots from games earlier today

x8H2oCA.png

BUBXjw8.png

eRhh0ZY.png

KEe5nyS.png

Z3gnTLH.jpg

Giq7MFv.jpg

Doesn't rage boosting get the accounts boosted deranked to their previous ranks? Especially if its several ranks?

Correct, according to the new rules, anyone lobbied with a hacker will be deranked according to how many wins they got. A friend of mine got all his wins taken away and put back to unranked from being boosted to LEM.

Boosting has to be legit now, or you can't be lobbied with the hacker, being match made into the team won't lose wins as far as I know.

Edited by Syn

Doesn't rage boosting get the accounts boosted deranked to their previous ranks? Especially if its several ranks?

False.

The account will only get de ranked or lose the wins if the hacker gets banned..

I have secure cheats with bypass and have been boosting for over 8 months now with no reports of anybody losing there wins or rank with me.

refund if rank lost due to overwatch ?

in such a case i would give additional wins that were lost as a refund.

however its impossible to be Overwatched now with the new bypass

What if you face me in MM and I hand your ass a proper beating? Do you refund everyone?

That's funny however if you wish to defeat me in MM you will require at least 2-3 additional hackers including your self on your team.

Correct, according to the new rules, anyone lobbied with a hacker will be deranked according to how many wins they got. A friend of mine got all his wins taken away and put back to unranked from being boosted to LEM.

Boosting has to be legit now, or you can't be lobbied with the hacker, being match made into the team won't lose wins as far as I know.

Everything you said is completely false please educate yourself.

You cannot mention other provider names.

Sorry i will fix

False.

The account will only get de ranked or lose the wins if the hacker gets banned..

I have secure cheats with bypass and have been boosting for over 8 months now with no reports of anybody losing there wins or rank with me.

in such a case i would give additional wins that were lost as a refund.

however its impossible to be Overwatched now with the new bypass

That's funny however if you wish to defeat me in MM you will require at least 2-3 additional hackers including your self on your team.

Everything you said is completely false please educate yourself.

Sorry i will fix

There's a "Multi-Quote" button right beside the "Reply With Quote" button so you can reply to every post in one post.

There are several methods of bypassing it i suggest you do some research

That's not an explanation at all... Are you making it so your reports never go to overwatch? Are you making it so your rage hacking doesn't get seen BY the overwatchers? How are you 100% safe from overwatch?

That's not an explanation at all... Are you making it so your reports never go to overwatch? Are you making it so your rage hacking doesn't get seen BY the overwatchers? How are you 100% safe from overwatch?

I think the most common way is by corrupting the demos 100% of the time via an exploit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...