CS:GO Cheat [HOWTO]

Legit

Hello folks,

Today im buying the VIP membership for cheating, I have downloaded, I have run it but here we have problem. I'll try to read posts in this forum but not enlightment enough.

How can I setting up my cheat? I have read some configs here in forum but still I cannot to locate where from load up. I have see the Tab 'Settings' and load from there some weapons.

Aimbot not working, Triggerbot not working! ESP working as well but there's not the point. I repeat, The cheat works properly and fine but I cannot to setting. Please help me to load an typical config for undetected playing.

First and foremost, welcome to Chod's Cheats.

Once you're in game with the cheat injected, press INSERT/INS key. To bring up the cheat menu.

You must save a random config first, for the file to be created. When saving your first config, name it "default", so the cheat will auto-load it each start up.

Can I have please an config where has been tested? I dont have a visual/ESP. Only to hit body and head with 60% success.

Look in the config submission section.

However, I would recommend reading the guide and creating a config that fits your personal play style This takes more time but helps ensure that you have a config that helps you where you need it and doesn't disrupt you where you don't need it.she