How much it worth?

nagauama

Hello guys. I'm wondering how much does this account worth.

11 year old

5 year coin

Steam level 21

7 digit steamid

HL1 Complete pack

70 wins

Global Elite Rank

No skins included

Some hours of gameplay

29rkmoQ.png

Can you help me valuating this please? Thanks in advance :)

How much you want?

When it comes to purchasing this stuff, you pay what you are willing to pay.

If the person cheated on that account to get it to global elite, I'd personally wouldn't touch. Some would some won't.

I'd say 20-25 usd; It has maximum 69 days straight of idling, on a single game, which is plenty, but fairly easy to do now.

When it comes to purchasing this stuff, you pay what you are willing to pay.

If the person cheated on that account to get it to global elite, I'd personally wouldn't touch. Some would some won't.

I'd say 20-25 usd; It has maximum 69 days straight of idling, on a single game, which is plenty, but fairly easy to do now.

Thank very much, CireG! But what about people selling LEM for 30+ EUR?

Also, I'm pretty sure the owner of this account is clean... This fact increase the account's value or it stills worthing 20-25? Because of those things I was wondering about 80-100 usd haha

What you think about it?

Edited by nagauama

Thank very much, CireG! But what about people selling LEM for 30+ EUR?

Also, I'm pretty sure the owner of this account is clean... This fact increase the account's value or it stills worthing 20-25? Because of those things I was wondering about 80-100 usd haha

What you think about it?

Exactly why I said people pay what they want to pay. Hitting LEM legitimately isn't very hard for most people. If it's a fresh account 10m+ steamid LEM for 30+ EUR is pretty ridiculous with no other games or many hours played.

I highly doubt that owner of that account is clean at all. People who sell GE accounts either A. had it boosted to that account and will probably lose it's ranks fairly quickly or B. Cheated on that account so it's probably been reported a shit loads of times & on people vacstat.us list.

I for one wouldn't bother touching that account; but other people will and they will pay what they want.