CSGO ranked Account MGE-LEM.

Syn

Looking to buy a legit VAC clean csgo account with A rank of, preferably, LE-LEM, though I, may accept a lower ranked account. Would prefer it to have some tournament trophies/badges and a 5 year vet coin. Not looking for rage boosted one or ones that you have cheated with.

Message me here before adding me on Skype, so I can confirm your identity. My Skype is: XxbowjrxX

Please note, if you can get an admin to be a middleman, id be happy to trade that way. The admin can check the account hasn't been VAC'd and make sure all items/details are in order and as advertised. Must be confirmed on this site by the admin in question.

---Rules you accept before we proceed---

1. I will not pay first under any circumstances, too many scams out there.

2. I will not pay as 'Family and Friends on Paypal, due to not being able to protect myself through the Paypal Buyers Policy.

3. At ANY TIME I can refuse to accept the deal proposed if circumstances become suspicious.

4. You will provide me 5 latest demos of the account in question, for proof that the account has not been used to hack.

Kind regards,

Syn

EDIT: Added some new rules to prevent scams, twice now its happened and I refuse to let it happen again.

Edited by Syn
Added some ground rules and more detailed info

I have a supreme with Guns and 5year coin over 1,018 Hours and 16 games $100.

Can you link it to me so I know what im paying for? And was this account hacked on at any stage? Throw me a PM and we can chat.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking to buy a legit VAC clean csgo account with A rank of, preferably, LE-LEM, though I, may accept a lower ranked account. Would prefer it to have some tournament trophies/badges and a 5 year vet coin. Not looking for rage boosted one or ones that you have cheated with.

Message me here before adding me on Skype, so I can confirm your identity. My Skype is: XxbowjrxX

Please note, if you can get an admin to be a middleman, id be happy to trade that way. The admin can check the account hasn't been VAC'd and make sure all items/details are in order and as advertised. Must be confirmed on this site by the admin in question.

---Rules you accept before we proceed---

1. I will not pay first under any circumstances, too many scams out there.

2. I will not pay as 'Family and Friends on Paypal, due to not being able to protect myself through the Paypal Buyers Policy.

3. At ANY TIME I can refuse to accept the deal proposed if circumstances become suspicious.

4. You will provide me 5 latest demos of the account in question, for proof that the account has not been used to hack.

Kind regards,

Syn

EDIT: Added some new rules to prevent scams, twice now its happened and I refuse to let it happen again.

"2. I will not pay as 'Family and Friends on Paypal, due to not being able to protect myself through the Paypal Buyers Policy."

Any potential sellers please be aware that since you are selling a virtual item which is not covered under seller protection, OP can revert the payment within 180 days. You are completely at OP's mercy on letting you keep the money.

• 2 weeks later...
"2. I will not pay as 'Family and Friends on Paypal, due to not being able to protect myself through the Paypal Buyers Policy."

Any potential sellers please be aware that since you are selling a virtual item which is not covered under seller protection, OP can revert the payment within 180 days. You are completely at OP's mercy on letting you keep the money.

Correct, but scammers can no longer sell me a VAC banned account, which has happened twice now. Also im not covered so lose lose either way. As I said, id be happy for a staff member to oversee the trade and determine if the account is what the seller advertised.

Im in no hurry, I will more then likely make my own new account to play legit any way, im just hoping someone has one with coins/trophies on it so it looks more legit.

Also Hector, please stop doomsaying in my thread, I don't like to be hijacked.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno what your current situation is, but I have an account that very loosely applies to what you're looking for. Right off the bat, I do not have a five year coin on the account I could sell you, I have cheated on this account in the past (with a provider I'm willing to disclose over PM), and I'm willing to go first. Considering the new level 3 bs you have to do, this account is probably worth your time. Even if you do burn me, my loses are minimal at best. It should also be noted the account is DMG rather than LEM or LE (ts one to two matches away from LE), I figure I might as well offer. I could rank it up if I wanted to I suppose... Also, whats your price range you're looking for exactly? I imagine you'd pitch me a much much much lower price given everything I just said, haha.