CS:GO How many cheaters do you think you face every game?

Grim

I've always wondered how many hackers there is i meet each game or daily when i play Legit. I myself usually spot the cheaters if they get abit greedy as i use cheat myself so it's not that hard to spot.

I've heard alot of rumors about Valve saying that according to overwatch there is atleast 1 or more cheaters every single MM match, if this rumor is true i have no idea. Just heard alot about if after last banwave.

I have also come to understand people with inventory no matter size also hack, and are extremely good at hiding it. Cause i guess RCS is pretty hard to spot during a MM match, as all it does is control the spray and it looks totally legit.

Just wanted some thoughts and Discussion around this!

I know that I face AT LEAST one a match. Some are extremely easy to spot in replays as they are looking and tracking you through the walls from across the map. It's insane how blatant people are with it. Honestly one of the reasons why I decided to actually get a hack. I'm good, but I'm not better than wallhack/aimbot bullshit.

from silver 1 to gold nova 1; probably none, but you might get that occasional wallhacker/aimbotting child who is new to the cheat scene and turns their shit all the way up

Gold Nova 2 to MGE : 1-2 in each game

DMG to LE : at least 2-3 are cheating.

LEM-GE : 3-5 are cheating.

from silver 1 to gold nova 1; probably none, but you might get that occasional wallhacker/aimbotting child who is new to the cheat scene and turns their shit all the way up

Approve..

IF you tell them there hacking...

TO DEFENSIVE :))

Sometimes this is hard to believe (at LE level). But every once in a while there's the blatant as fuck idiot who pisses everyone off. This makes all the other cheaters in the match ramp up their cheats until it's essentially a full on HvH. And of course all the hackers sit there and laugh at those who call them hackers.

Last time that happened there were 5 cheaters (including me but I kept mine toned down because the top fragger was aimbotting super hard)

I think you would be surprised how many people that cheats in silver, not saying silver1-3 but from silver 4 and up ive faced alot of hackers while smurfing.

Because getting out of silver alone is litterly hell if you are new to the game, and since alot of people get stuck in silver, people at silver elite-SEM are actually better then some novas. Again making it even harder to get out of silver. But thats pretty much just if u soloq, id say ranking up at higher ranks alone gets even harder.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive only ever played legit, Im DMG and I feel like theres 1 every other game or so. For years ive played CS and dealt with cheaters, this will be the first time trying it out myself. Curious what the other side is like.

Ive only ever played legit, Im DMG and I feel like theres 1 every other game or so. For years ive played CS and dealt with cheaters, this will be the first time trying it out myself. Curious what the other side is like.

As someone who plays legitimately, you're walking down a very dangerous path :-); enjoy!.

• 2 weeks later...
You don't cheat CireG? Haha

Currently, I have not cheated in csgo for a good while. Yes, I do have a test account on another system to test our client for most of the games we support.

Using aim assistance in csgo made me worse as a player overall. I mainly use chods for BF when I want to play it... That game is just ridiculously hard to play legitimate.