Why are we so inactive?

tuxifi3d

Sorry if this question offends the admins or staff... But yeah?

The last few banwaves from my knowledge with your CSGO hack hasnt been detected, also has the best GUI ive seen.

One of the better hacks ive used for sure 100%

Although i did notice you guys had a bit of detection in 2014 so maybe thats why too?

(Offtopic question as well... Do you guys offer any private builds)

Continue with your awesomeness Emiiru and Chod. :D

I'm active most of the day, however it seems our new userbase on this forum is not as active as on our original user on our forum a year+ ago.

For sales, i mean its not a great thing, but hey at the end of the day you guys got a great undetected hack that has been doing well in 2015 and people are failing to notice that on sites like d3 and etc

For sales, i mean its not a great thing, but hey at the end of the day you guys got a great undetected hack that has been doing well in 2015 and people are failing to notice that on sites like d3 and etc

Well in a way it is better that we don't get mentioned on sites like d3

It's better to be quiet or else you will be targeted and dealt with, for example Organner made a lot of "noise" and i'm sure Valve was working day and night trying to detect the hack they provide.

True. its just not the greatest for sales thats all. I dont know what the admins want. But im sure its money lol

Money is good, but being detected means things need to be fix and that means less money. So less attention means more money.

Then i guess just take my bank account alright Cire? Hahaha. On my 2nd month atm :P. Betrayed you guys for **** for a bit tho.... Mistakes were made.