DMG acc +Rust 20 wins 62 hours

prle

Could you explain what is considered "spamming" on this forum? hence no rules about the sell forum are stated. I want you to show me where i "hijacked" other sales threads.

The final thing i want you to do is why explain to me why i got banned for almost 24 hours? no warning no past rules broken and i just got instabanned. I was also banned from using the actual cheat.

Could you explain what is considered "spamming" on this forum? hence no rules about the sell forum are stated. I want you to show me where i "hijacked" other sales threads.

The final thing i want you to do is why explain to me why i got banned for almost 24 hours? no warning no past rules broken and i just got instabanned. I was also banned from using the actual cheat.

Spamming is when you post the same thing several times in an unwarranted fashion. You made several posts and threads about the same account in a very short period of time.

4.5 month old thread you posted in: http://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?3154-WTB-Ranked-Unranked-CS-GO-accounts&p=26856#post26856

Thread for account that must have 1000 hours that you posted in anyway: http://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?3538-CS-GO-10-wins-1-000-hours&p=26857

You also created 2 additional threads about the same account, which I merged into this thread.

Taken from rules thread:

[aname=forum]Forum rules[/aname]

1. Don't grave-dig old threads.
  2. Refrain from spamming.
  3. Refrain from double posting and cross-posting.
  4. Try to keep threads on topic.

You were banned for 24 hours because of the automatic ban system that is in place when you receive a certain amount of infraction points. Again, this can be found in the rules thread.

Our infraction table:

2 points - 1 day ban.

4 points - 7 days ban.

6 points - 1 month ban.

8 points - 3 months ban.

When you hit the points specified in the infraction table you will automatically get banned the according time.

How can i remove this thread? i want to start a new one where im selling 20 accounts without getting instabanned

He only did it because you advertised for your thread in other people's sale thread.

/Thread closed, go ahead and create a new one.