[SELLING] 30+ CSGO gifts

Aeroplaine

Item : Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Gift)

Price : Offer reasonably or you will be ignored. Bulks (5+) may request for discount.

Payment methods accepted : MoneyBookers (Skrill, preferred payment method), Paypal (Must follow my specific instructions), Western Union, CSGO Skins (Minimum value is 15), RuneScape GP (07/EoC)

Note : I am CSGO-Lifetime VIP, and I do not ever go first unless you are trusted (Subject to my discretion). We shall either use a MM, you go first to me or we don't have a deal. No begging or flaming as these are my rules.

Vouch(es) :

he is a good guy but dont know he got banned i sold him like $100+ csgo items by going first for PP all went smooth.
+rep , smooth transaction . fair and trusted dealer :)
Vouch, deal went smooth
Edited by Aeroplaine

Scamming - No (As for my 1st account, I've openly asked for buyers to come forth to be compensated, but since a few have been banned, I'm not able to complete it, and the mods have said to wait for them to contact me personally. I've waited a really long time for them for nothing -_-)

Evading - Yes , but only because the previous account was denied pardon rough-shod)

To this, I'd like to ask a rhetoric question. Why would I be legit & pay out thousands of dollars even after people have gone first to me, and become a $300 Donor? On my last transaction, a person had gone first to me in 2.4 BTC worth $1092, and I paid him via Bank Transfer because Paypal was limited due to a chargeback. I'm not a scammer, and I'm not going to be one anytime in the future. Rest assured.

Edited by Aeroplaine

Scamming - No (As for my 1st account, I've openly asked for buyers to come forth to be compensated, but since a few have been banned, I'm not able to complete it, and the mods have said to wait for them to contact me personally. I've waited a really long time for them for nothing -_-)

Evading - Yes , but only because the previous account was denied pardon rough-shod)

To this, I'd like to ask a rhetoric question. Why would I be legit & pay out thousands of dollars even after people have gone first to me, and become a $300 Donor? On my last transaction, a person had gone first to me in 2.4 BTC worth $1092, and I paid him via Bank Transfer because Paypal was limited due to a chargeback. I'm not a scammer, and I'm not going to be one anytime in the future. Rest assured.

I am not in a position to judge but only to inform, you had a good reputation on sythe and then u where banned for evading.

Just informing since i do not know further details, if all is true from above that will show within time and future transactions!

Can't be to carefull these days.

Thanks for the vouch asalami! If you're still selling anything good, I'll be more than happy to buy them off you :)

As for nrem, I would sell them to you as I remember you from Sythe (though vaguely & not nearly as trusted as I was :P) but your price is much too low

Edited by Aeroplaine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...