Emiiru why did you block me to enter to Source page, guys trust

pleyar1

Emiiru why did you block me to enter to Source page, guys trust me this guy is not doing good. I purchased CS Go hack, but it showed that it is for Source, they made a mistake and when i told them to fix it, they did not. And also blocked me you can see the message on below. Do not buy any shit from this web site.

pleyar1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Edited by CireG
Spamming will not be tolerated.

Your subscription was automatically disabled due to you reversing your payment...

It's like paying for a TV and then taking your cash back and asking why they've taken the TV back.

You selected the wrong cheat, the system is automatic.

You initiated the reversal before anyone even responded to you.

I followed now a couple posts of your Emiiru and really need to re-think of people.

It seems like every third person here is somehow retard wich purchase something and then try to chargeback their money via paypal.

Are people are really that shitheads nowadays or is there still hope to trust in random people ,exept husbands and or your wifes, anymore?

Your subscription was automatically disabled due to you reversing your payment...

It's like paying for a TV and then taking your cash back and asking why they've taken the TV back.

You selected the wrong cheat, the system is automatic.

You initiated the reversal before anyone even responded to you.

You and chodus should implement a simple age verification test, due these little retards, don't even know how to speak English (they could use google translate but they re too retarded) anyhow, good job, I'm a satisfied costumer great job on CS GO

You and chodus should implement a simple age verification test, due these little retards, don't even know how to speak English (they could use google translate but they re too retarded) anyhow, good job, I'm a satisfied costumer great job on CS GO

If you're going to purchase something online, wouldn't you double check to make sure it's the correct model that you want? I damn sure I would... People just need to take more time to read, if they misread and screwed up it's on them.

Emiiru gives them 48 hours to make a request for wrong purchase of subscription to swap it over.