Sign in to follow this  
rwstriker18

Vac ban cs:go and Have not even activated my subscription yet? Loyal past Chods user

Okay so this is going to be a weird scenario so please bear with me me here. I have been a loyal chods cheats user for many months in the past. After a previous ban wave I took a break from Counter Strike: Global offensive and am now trying to get back into the Cheating scene in the game. I got a new steam account, a new copy of the game, new email, new everything...

I just bought the hack, sent my echeck in (which takes 3 to 5) days and was waiting for the money to get to Chod and the admins before my vip forum section was renewed. IN THE MEANTIME... I was playing absolutely legit on my new account. I won two game playing absolutely legit, waited for the 22 hour cooldown to get my rank (the new thing they implemented) and the next day I get on to check my account and I was vac banned? I did not use cheats at all... I didn't activate anything and I have not used Chods for about 8 months.

Some background information

- I was kicked from some games for the vac system being "blocked" but It took me to an alternate steam page where it said to reset dep to factory setting and many other steps including repairing the steam folder on your computer and I followed every step and was not kicked again after I followed all of the steps

-The next day I get on to a vac ban?

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what is going on here and if it was because of something on my computer or what was going on?

I have a day or so until my echeck goes through and I will be able to activate the hack again and I want to make sure I will not be banned once the hack is activated as well.

Are you perhaps still using the modified patchguard boot?

They might still ban for that even if the support page talks about it.

Are you perhaps still using the modified patchguard boot?

They might still ban for that even if the support page talks about it.

You are talking about the KPP Destroyer? It is still on my computer, however, I am using my regular windows 7 launch now and have been running steam and the game from that launch. Could it be that it is still on my computer and that is why they banned me? If so.. how do I take the Kpp off my computer?

You are talking about the KPP Destroyer? It is still on my computer, however, I am using my regular windows 7 launch now and have been running steam and the game from that launch. Could it be that it is still on my computer and that is why they banned me? If so.. how do I take the Kpp off my computer?

As far as I remember there is a uninstaller with the files you downloaded

Well one thing is for sure. Chod's Cheats hasn't been detected in months.

I'm glad! I wouldn't trust anyone else to be my cheat provider.. im just a little dumbfounded as to why the hell I got vac banned when I was playing with no cheats at all, I did not activate anything at any time. Like I said I am still waiting for my payment to go through and haven't used chods in many many months but wanted to get back into it.

As far as I remember there is a uninstaller with the files you downloaded

I'm looking on my computer now, but I cannot find kpp destroyer files, I think its because I deleted chods off my main computer hard drive a while back and all of the files with it. All I know is that I remember there is a way to manually go into your computer and delete the boot yourself but I cannot remember how to get there.

I'm looking on my computer now, but I cannot find kpp destroyer files, I think its because I deleted chods off my main computer hard drive a while back and all of the files with it. All I know is that I remember there is a way to manually go into your computer and delete the boot yourself but I cannot remember how to get there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/2288-windows-boot-manager-delete-listed-operating-system.html

But only delete if the KPP boot is actually there.

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you :)

I deleted the KPP Boot and another boot that was on my system and restarted my computer. I'll let you guys know if I get another vac ban without even running the hack, because that means that it is something else left over on my computer from the past v1 and v2 cs:go hack that we will have to figure out what is causing it. Thank you for all your help