Why

wappa

This is not to judge or anything. I would just be happy to know why you who use cheat does it. Like, whats your motivation, whats in it for you?

Would be super happy for reply's, and again, i do not judge or want a argue. Just curious.

Mainly CSGO.

Thanks

This is not to judge or anything. I would just be happy to know why you who use cheat does it. Like, whats your motivation, whats in it for you?

Would be super happy for reply's, and again, i do not judge or want a argue. Just curious.

Mainly CSGO.

Thanks

Grammar? It doesn't seem entirely correct to me. Maybe you're missing a comma somewhere?

Basically you're asking in lay-man terms; You want to know why someone cheats, and what does a person get from it?

There are different types of people who cheat:

1. Those who want to troll, and just rage hack. They are entertained by the fact that people are getting angry.

2. Those who good, but want to play on a higher skill level, and use cheats to compensate that lack of skill.

3. Players aren't very good, but want the praise of being good ; the feeling of being "stronger" than the opponents.

4. On some rare cases, people with physical handicaps will use cheats to give them a even playing field against the opponents. It allows them to enjoy the game on the same level as non-handicap players.

My reason to go into dayz cheating is the other cheaters.

I have lost countless amounts of top gear in the game because of cheaters and there is absolutely NOTHING to do against them since DayZ Devs think it's better not to have any kind of ban and kick command for cheaters in their own servers they pay for :)

Grammar? It doesn't seem entirely correct to me. Maybe you're missing a comma somewhere?

Basically you're asking in lay-man terms; You want to know why someone cheats, and what does a person get from it?

There are different types of people who cheat:

1. Those who want to troll, and just rage hack. They are entertained by the fact that people are getting angry.

2. Those who good, but want to play on a higher skill level, and use cheats to compensate that lack of skill.

3. Players aren't very good, but want the praise of being good ; the feeling of being "stronger" than the opponents.

4. On some rare cases, people with physical handicaps will use cheats to give them a even playing field against the opponents. It allows them to enjoy the game on the same level as non-handicap players.

Exactly! I know one of those aswell.