Random

BosnianPride

Hey fellas, I've had something on my mind that I have been wanting to do for the longest time which is learn to make hacks. I know this takes a lot of work and is very hard but I'm willing to put the time and effort in to learn all of this. I really just need help with the basics so if anyone can link me to some videos or personally help me over Skype themselves that would be AWESOME! If your willing to help please pm me it's greatly appreciated.

[This goes for any game, I really just seem to have interest in learning this.]

If your're just going to learn coding just to be able to make game hacks ur not doing it right or for the right reasons.

It needs to be deeper then that to get enough motivation to learn because it aint easy and not for everybody.

I dont do any coding personally but if you still want to learn there are many e-books/guides you can find online that could help you getting started understanding the basics of coding.

Once you learned the basics you could move on to personal projects such as learning how to do game hacking i guess.

Best of luck to you even though my post wasn't that helpful but just me telling my personal opinion.

Edited by Jstylah

If your just going to learn coding just to be able to make game hacks ur not doing it right or for the right reasons.

It needs to be deeper then that to get enough motivation to learn because it aint easy and not for everybody.

I dont do any coding personally but if you still want to learn there are many e-books/guides you can find online that could help you getting started understanding the basics of coding.

Once you learned the basics you could move on to personal projects such as learning how to do game hacking i guess.

Best of luck to you even though my post wasent that helpful but just me telling my personal opinion.

You're * , wasn't *

But yeah , what he said.