MrVale

Buy hack, use one day, get VAC Banned...

I bought cs:go hack, I went to play on one server, I used only the WH, and the next day I was VAC Ban... I hope i will get my money back... :mad:

I play over 4 hours matchmaking yesterday, with a bit blatant settings, and even I am in good standing. Did you use any other cheats other than chods?

One of the problems could have been that your hacks were very obvious to other players so they simply hit that little report button. If you get many reports every game you play you will be sent to overwatch. If they notice that you are cheating they have the ability to get you a VAC. I say that you get another account and try it again but this time don't make it way to obvious. If it was a regular hack it would be detected by VAC automatically.

dude this is just a competitve cooldown, since you haven't won your first 10 matches and been placed in a skill group lol. says you will be unbanned in a few hours.

dude this is just a competitve cooldown, since you haven't won your first 10 matches and been placed in a skill group lol. says you will be unbanned in a few hours.

If you look at the center of the image.

You'll see that he is VAC banned from CSGO.

Dudes, it's a competitive matchmaking cooldown for skill placement lol... happens on new accounts that win a lot

Yeah, 5 hour VAC ban bwahahaaha! Sign me up for one of those!!! That's rich! aaahahaha

Dudes, it's a competitive matchmaking cooldown for skill placement lol... happens on new accounts that win a lot

Yeah, 5 hour VAC ban bwahahaaha! Sign me up for one of those!!! That's rich! aaahahaha

Look in the center of the image...

I'm sorry, if this post is crap, but my first account did get VAC banned, and i didn't use any other hacks, only chods-cheats. If my new account will not get VAC banned, then i can say i don't know why my first account did get VAC banned?

Overwatch don't get you vac banned, it only give you 365D cooldown...

overwatch bans are permanent these days.

So what did the banner change to after those 5 hours?

Most people say that they haven't used any other cheat except Chods.

Of course, they mean this time around they only use Chods because it's the cheat they decided to purchase. Would be stupid to buy 2 or more cheats at the same time (well at least I think so).

But I believe he used another CSGO cheat before starting to use Chods.

I mean, no other VAC ban reports.

I didn't use any other hacks, but i think i did get VAC banned because of one program on my pc, so i think you can delete this post :)