Sign in to follow this  
living123

Testimonial

Hello all, i've bought chods cs:go hack around a week ago, and i must say that i'm not disappointed, i started out with the v2 because that was the only hack that i could fine some configs for, it is really good, but i wanted a bit more therefore switched to the v3 beta, and i must say it is soo much better, the well made GUI makes everything so easy to setup. I can't really find anything bad about it, and anyone thinking about buying it i would definetly recommend it.

10/10

Hello all, i've bought chods cs:go hack around a week ago, and i must say that i'm not disappointed, i started out with the v2 because that was the only hack that i could fine some configs for, it is really good, but i wanted a bit more therefore switched to the v3 beta, and i must say it is soo much better, the well made GUI makes everything so easy to setup. I can't really find anything bad about it, and anyone thinking about buying it i would definetly recommend it.

10/10

What's your opinion on the new v3 aimbot, rcs? How does it perform compared to v2 is it far more accurate, etc.

when i used v2, i was usually only using the trigger bot because i felt like the aimbot was abit poor. With v3 i'm only using aimbot, and it's really strong, havent had the use for trigger bot as i had in v2. The rcs is really good, i definetly can't point any fingers at it.

when i used v2, i was usually only using the trigger bot because i felt like the aimbot was abit poor. With v3 i'm only using aimbot, and it's really strong, havent had the use for trigger bot as i had in v2. The rcs is really good, i definetly can't point any fingers at it.

thanks mate for the testimonial.

Sign in to follow this