Sign in to follow this  
Yidberg

Not worth the buy (CS:GO)

So lets start with my testimonal. And keep in mind its honest.

So after a full day of testing in public matches and two MM matches i got banned. Definetly not because i dont know how to play legit, no, i have 1600hours + Skins worth 800euros on my main account and im hacking on it since 2012. The visuals are good but the Aimbot feels just to sloppy. The RCS sometimes worked good, and sometimes it looked just too obvious. I tried every possible config and changed it myself to look as legit as possible. But it just doesnt look legit.

Also, some features listed in some videos and on your page are not even in the hack.

My suggestion is that you should make the hack more basic with less features but all of them working perfectly.

Since I am not pleased at all and got banned after 16 hours of legit play (almost only esp) im asking for compensation or refund.

If you dont refund the money which would be my prefered option Im also open to change m subscription to BF3 cheat.

Not many sites are fair to their customers so I highly hope you will be fair.

^this ;-;

would be in need of a refund/switch to another hack then, too, since there is no fucking single config out there with isn't outdated.

i can't seem to get the hack running myself, i mean how would you? it's fucking huge and honestly, i don't have the time to set every single thing up myself.

support could be better..less standardised answers maybe and maybe a live support would be great, but who am i to ask.

anyways, i don't really want to offense, but i've seen better for less money.

Edited by crypz

Seems like the BF3 Hack is outdated too. Im asking for a refund then. Be fair, accept that the cheat does not match the standards of a full legit playstyle and refund it for us. That would be the only right thing.

^this ;-;

would be in need of a refund/switch to another hack then, too, since there is no fucking single config out there with isn't outdated.

i can't seem to get the hack running myself, i mean how would you? it's fucking huge and honestly, i don't have the time to set every single thing up myself.

support could be better..less standardised answers maybe and maybe a live support would be great, but who am i to ask.

anyways, i don't really want to offense, but i've seen better for less money.

tbf, theres alot configs out there which arent outdated, i asked in sb yesterday and got linked one in like 1 hour

Seems like the BF3 Hack is outdated too. Im asking for a refund then. Be fair, accept that the cheat does not match the standards of a full legit playstyle and refund it for us. That would be the only right thing.

The BF3 hack works for some people , I can't get it to work on my PC but other people are using the BF3 cheat and it works perfectly fine for them.

Post a screenshot of your ingame menu.

Also, some features listed in some videos and on your page are not even in the hack.

We can't really update videos, pages are up2date as far as I know.

Well, to be fair the cheat isnt as bad as i maybe claimed it to be. But I miss the feature of the little crosshair in the big crosshair which indicates where the bullets are going in the spray. I might buy a new csgo account and test the cheat again so dont refund and dont change my subscription. Its okay.

Well, to be fair the cheat isnt as bad as i maybe claimed it to be. But I miss the feature of the little crosshair in the big crosshair which indicates where the bullets are going in the spray. I might buy a new csgo account and test the cheat again so dont refund and dont change my subscription. Its okay.

Do you mean esp.recindicator that shows recoil patterns? Or perhaps something else? If it's something else do you have an example video?

But yeah try v3, the aimbot and rcs has been tweaked in the v3 beta.

I'm assuming you got banned with Over Watch correct? Keep in mind you need 10 reports within 22 hours to be Over Watched. So you must have been top "fragging" and making people question your style of game play.

So yeah now after 4 days of play and 3 banned accounts I will stop using the cheat. All of them OW banned probably because of the clumsy aimbot. As I said I hack on a 5digit account with almost 2k hours of cheating and an inventory worth 800+ euros, Global Elite and 600+ Wins. I can hide it pretty good if the cheat does its job. So its not me. I cant even descibe how disappointed I am. As I know you wont refund the money im kindly asking for a change of my subscription to the Battlefield 3 cheat since its the only game Im playing besides CSGO. You wont lose your money and at least then i can cheat somewhere else. Win Win for both of us. I hope you will be fair to a customer.

Regards

I'm assuming you got banned with Over Watch correct? Keep in mind you need 10 reports within 22 hours to be Over Watched. So you must have been top "fragging" and making people question your style of game play.

Yes, even my own team constantly reported me since the aimbot shakes so much. And the RCS looks kinda suspicious too. Its not a continious left-right movements of the weapon. You can clearly see something going on. Must have been that. It was surely not my part and no, i wasnt top fragger at all. Usually 4th to 5th in my team.

So yeah now after 4 days of play and 3 banned accounts I will stop using the cheat. All of them OW banned probably because of the clumsy aimbot. As I said I hack on a 5digit account with almost 2k hours of cheating and an inventory worth 800+ euros, Global Elite and 600+ Wins. I can hide it pretty good if the cheat does its job. So its not me. I cant even descibe how disappointed I am. As I know you wont refund the money im kindly asking for a change of my subscription to the Battlefield 3 cheat since its the only game Im playing besides CSGO. You wont lose your money and at least then i can cheat somewhere else. Win Win for both of us. I hope you will be fair to a customer.

Regards

if you got overwatch banned, you have been playing way too unlegit. it's funny how you say it's the aimbots fault that it's too clumsy, maybe you're just too clumsy or have not spend enough time making a decent config? i've played 100+ games with the aimbot, and i have only gotten called out once. If you manage to get OW banned on 3 accounts, you sure have made a mistake.

I've spent 15hours+ daily for 3 days to figure out a legit config and nothing worked. Since you cant read i repeat myself: I hack on a 5digit account with almost 2k hours of cheating and an inventory worth 800+ euros, Global Elite and 600+ Wins. Also, I was between lem and supreme legit before. I CAN PLAY and I can HIDE IT perfectly. I even streamed with an overlay cheat quite some time. I never got caught before.

Which version are you using? Average fps? Ingame resolution? and please post your config.

I CAN PLAY and I can HIDE IT perfectly.

I disagree based on you having gone through three accounts in less than 96 hours.

I've spent 15hours+ daily for 3 days to figure out a legit config and nothing worked. Since you cant read i repeat myself: I hack on a 5digit account with almost 2k hours of cheating and an inventory worth 800+ euros, Global Elite and 600+ Wins. Also, I was between lem and supreme legit before. I CAN PLAY and I can HIDE IT perfectly. I even streamed with an overlay cheat quite some time. I never got caught before.

How about if you dont ignore my post and post a in game screenshot.

So yeah now after 4 days of play and 3 banned accounts I will stop using the cheat. All of them OW banned probably because of the clumsy aimbot.

If you manage to get 3 accounts banned within that timeframe it tells me more about your playstyle then us as a provider.

You're the only one i've seen that manage to keep getting overwatched this much.

Me personally (been awhile since ive played) have never been banned by overwatch using Chods.

My secret???: Play without visuals (no esp, no radar, no NOTHING exception: chams)... and spend couple of hours VS bots tweaking ur aimbot settings for each weapons while recording so you can look back on it when you think you got the settings good.

No matter how much you think ur perfectly hiding ur walls you will fuck up at some point and that will be ur downfall.

If you think ur aimbot is giving it away nothing is stopping you from lowering ur settings or find another method (example remove all aim assist on weapons such as; deagle, negev, all SMGs) pretty much all weapons that you should not be very accurate with to make you abit more inconsistent in ur aim which is a good thin when it comes to hiding ur aimbot.

Also use the RCS distance feature to make sure you wont do godlike sprays with AK on insane distance for example this is a huge mistake most people make and it does NOT look legit to spray that far.

A good max distance value would be between 56-59 which I use for most of my assault weapons. (AK/M4)

Edited by Jstylah

Sign in to follow this