Just got this, how do I access it now?

Shhpaz

If you purchased using an e-card you'll have to wait 3-5 business days. There is sadly nothing we can do about that.

If you purchased normally im sure an admin will look into it to see why ur not activated once they spot this thread.

What is the other way? I couldn't figure that out.

You guys should clarify that PayPal = an e-check as to I was not aware what the other method was. PayPal = instantly out of my bank account -- Money is out of there and sent to you, but yet I have to wait still.

What is the other way? I couldn't figure that out.

You guys should clarify that PayPal = an e-check as to I was not aware what the other method was. PayPal = instantly out of my bank account -- Money is out of there and sent to you, but yet I have to wait still.

Paying with a debit/credit card is instant activation

Paying with a bank account is instant activation

Paying with en e-check. Takes 3-5 business days

If impatient, buy another subscription with either a card or bank account and an admin will add the e-check subscription purchase atop.

Paying with a debit/credit card is instant activation

Paying with a bank account is instant activation

Paying with en e-check. Takes 3-5 business days

If impatient, buy another subscription with either a card or bank account and an admin will add the e-check subscription purchase atop.

Are those options you have after you log into your PayPal account to pay? I didn't know there were different options for PayPal like that. Yeah, I'm a very impatient person, sorry and thanks for being patient with me. :)

Edit

Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I didn't even know that was a thing with PayPal. I thought it always automatically paid with my bank account.

Edited by Shhpaz

Are those options you have after you log into your PayPal account to pay? I didn't know there were different options for PayPal like that. Yeah, I'm a very impatient person, sorry and thanks for being patient with me. :)

I apologize for not replying sooner. But it seems you're a VIP. Welcome!

http://forum.chods-cheats.com/showthread.php?1986-Startup-guide