csgo cheat works on windows xp sp3 32bit?

aoleuma

Windows XP

it's 2015 not 2002

No reason to be rude.

OmgImGay is correct. It will only work on 64bit computers. I would also recommend switching to a newer OS; Vista or higher. Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, and there are a lot of vulnerability in that OS that will no longer be patched which will leave your computer very vulnerable.

No reason to be rude.

OmgImGay is correct. It will only work on 64bit computers. I would also recommend switching to a newer OS; Vista or higher. Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, and there are a lot of vulnerability in that OS that will no longer be patched which will leave your computer very vulnerable.

I didn't mean to be rude.

It's just that windows 7 has been out for about 6 years now? and if you use your computer to play games like CSGO they hey , you should think about upgrading your computer (or buying a new one if the whole system is old)

my pc is old but if i changed windows to windows 7 would csgo work ? i have the settings on low and 1024 resolution and works fine

Your computer is probably very old so I wouldn't recommend you to change OS.

buy a new PC that costs like 700$ so you would be able to actually enjoy your game , oh and then you will be able to use the cheat too! ;)