Sign in to follow this  
chickenjoy

Awp ace, kinda legit

Whoa it's chads cheats doing it's work. All I use is my trigger bot and my awp. I still wonder why those cronies call me out all the time. Oh well as long as I've got my chads and my awp I'm pwning

Whoa it's chads cheats doing it's work. All I use is my trigger bot and my awp. I still wonder why those cronies call me out all the time. Oh well as long as I've got my chads and my awp I'm pwning

Logic behind calling cheats.

You owning them, they call cheats on you.

Havent gotten called out yet, and my aimspeed with the awp/scout is 15, lol but it just looks like im snapping to them which is what alot people do when they snipe. Flick shots. Hehe

Looks funny when you quickswitch without shooting a bullet.

Happend to me so many times aswell ;D

Haha IKR, quick tap of the aimtrigger key then QQ, ooooops it didn't shoot yet

What are your triggerbot settings? I can't do anything like this even with the new trigger update, I'm thinking it might be my filter values.

I'll share with u when i get home, im at work at the moment. But i dont use just triggerbot, i use the aimtrigger.

Edited by chickenjoy

Nice vid man! My eyes went O.o at the AWP redline, I play with just ESP boxes at death having no skins at all cause I'm (probably way overly) paranoid of getting VAC banned.

I play with just ESP boxes at death having no skins at all cause I'm (probably way overly) paranoid of getting VAC banned.

More paranoid then a stoner watching the cops go past his door.