Payment Methods

swiezy

• 4 weeks later...

hi i'm going to ask here instead of making new thread

i too usually pay for everything with paysafecard but since it's not possible...can anyone please tell me or link me to a guide on how to convert PSC cash to google wallet or bitcoin or something please? i could not find much...thank you

hi i'm going to ask here instead of making new thread

i too usually pay for everything with paysafecard but since it's not possible...can anyone please tell me or link me to a guide on how to convert PSC cash to google wallet or bitcoin or something please? i could not find much...thank you

We don't support Google wallet anymore as they're dropping support for online/virtual non-tangible products soon.

We don't support Google wallet anymore as they're dropping support for online/virtual non-tangible products soon.

understood. so is it possible to convert PSC to bitcoin easily? i once spent like 2 hours googling how to make psc->paypal and i was very confused...is it possible to convert paysafecard funds into paypal without linking it your bank account or credit card?

understood. so is it possible to convert PSC to bitcoin easily? i once spent like 2 hours googling how to make psc->paypal and i was very confused...is it possible to convert paysafecard funds into paypal without linking it your bank account or credit card?

I don't convert myself so I don't know.

I do however know that certain people sell services where they convert PSC to paypal.