CS:GO League Compatibility ?

Based God

So, Ive played with this hack on competitive matchmaking, But sadly, I got a matchmaking cooldown.. *again* and I was wondering if I could use this on FaceIT, I wouldnt want it on cevo or esea, Just wondering if anyone has used it on Faceit and if it works/ if you get instantly banned.

Edited by Based God

So, Ive played with this hack on competitive matchmaking, But sadly, I got banned.. *again* and I was wondering if I could use this on FaceIT, I wouldnt want it on cevo or esea, Just wondering if anyone has used it on Faceit and if it works/ if you get instantly banned.

Cheating on CSGO is practically dead. Having a few month run on a brand new account is pretty pointless when it gets banned quickly and everyone suspects you of cheating anyway. Valve will only become more powerful in the upcoming month/year, while the cheats are getting weaker and lasting shorter. If you really want to cheat in csgo then you will have to hire a professional programmer for an enormous sum of money that can work with your systems architecture and rebuild it for you in a unique way. But I doubt many people will do that, so cheating, is pretty much dead. I suggest to move on to other games. Maybe CSS?

Well this has been undetected so ..

Undetected for how long? 1 month? 2 months. I do not consider that "undetected", that is just a temporary hack for a ban to happen anytime soon.

Let me ask you this question. How old is your steam account? How many friends you have. Did you get any fans yet who think you are a pro in the game? I doubt it. So cheating is pointless.

(And no. This cheat does not run on leagues, so you cannot use it on FaceIT).

So, Ive played with this hack on competitive matchmaking, But sadly, I got a matchmaking cooldown.. *again* and I was wondering if I could use this on FaceIT, I wouldnt want it on cevo or esea, Just wondering if anyone has used it on Faceit and if it works/ if you get instantly banned.

You can't use this on faceit, because Chod officially don't support Faceit server side anticheat.

You can try without visuals if you wont, but this is your decision.