What was your first cheat? β€‹πŸ€”β€‹

Alkifighter

Been scrolling the forums for a bit and i started wondering what was the first game you cheesed in? How did it start? I usually play legit but sometimes i like to give myself an advantage, especially in high-stakes games like DayZ or Deadside πŸ˜‰Β For me, it began a long time ago, in the early 2000's. There was this new hit game making rounds called Counter Strike 1.6 and my friends and I got hooked, but being so young and unexperienced we obviously rarely won πŸ˜„ So one day my cousin showed me this not-at-all suspicious .rar from a totally legit .ru domain that he happily installed on his machine πŸ˜„ And it actually worked! We had a lot of fun raging on servers. It was the only thing we COULD do, no option for stealth cheesing because the cheat would print a link to their website and straight up tell the entire server you were a cheater in the chat πŸ˜„ It was good times though. Never got banned either as far as i remember. What are your stories?

• Administrator

my first cheat was for half-life, and then cs beta 0.2, and on it went. cheating is like a drug, once you start its not easy to get clean 😜

but back then there was no ac so cheating was super easy, i allso remember the NVIDIA wallhack driver for cs 1.x(cant remember what beta they released the first driver for), all of a sudden everyone wanted a nvidia gpu, was hella fun πŸ˜„