dead side

Brandyn912

let me first say before giving a honest review. that i love chodes. all these cheese are really good.  but dead side needs a little more love.

1. aimbot 6/10 it lock on very well after the update. but the bullets are not regestering or there not going where there sopost to go. have clips of mag dumping people in head and still standing.

2. esp 7/10 esp works as intended. but not being in english is huge downfall for people that dont read other langages. and some items like rope and needed materals dont show on esp when enabled.

3.price 6/10 i feel like for 26.50 euros/28ish usd. the cheese is missing some key features. movment speed. no recoil. no spead. and add few things to the esp like- dead bodys. whats in loot containers. stuff like that.

4.concuslion. dead side have very large map. and having speed cheese is almost a must in this game. ive see other providers have it. and i even seen we use to have it in a later review post. not sure why we havent got it still. but over all the cheat is good i think with them things being fixed/added it would be near perfect.

• Administrator

Thank you for the review, i do have to comment on your points as they arent 100% correct.

1) nothing to do with the aimbot, its working 100% as it should and it cannot be improved, the game has really bad hit reg and there is no no recoil nor is there prediction currently, again not the aimbot's fault as its doing what its suppose to do.

2) blame the game devs for having all items in russian, nothing we can do about that.

3) features come and go and you dont buy a cheat due to features as its easy to make features that arent safe, so your really buying it for the security, some features gets patched and its not like flipping a switch to get it back or find a new way it is alot of work. the price is based on of how good security it needs not what features it has.

4) what others have is not relevant as they might have found a way that is not possible in our cheat and as i said features gets patched all the time and you dont pay for features you pay for security, our coders could add in all the old features in a sec but it would only result in the loss of your account, it takes time to make new features and sometimes just as a feature is ready to be released it gets patched, you might not see everything but we do work on it alot and try to improve it but its not that easy.

• Like 2