How to get rid of HWID ban in some games

aquarius

Yo guys! Please read carefully! is not a trick or something i sell, its just something i did and worked for me. In my case, worked for Fortnite and Paladins.  Unfortunately didn't work ( at least for me) on Apex Legends.

1. Simply removed the bios battery for about 10 minutes ( i went to the store for a coke)

2. I hope your mother board bios is outdated. Yeah, you hear me, outdated. After you plug in the bios battery, next step is to update your mother board bios. Now, this can be a little tricky or out of the hand for some to do it, but just go to mother board manufacturer  and download the latest bios update. I used a USB drive to do it. So, since you are using Chod's Cheats, you have one around 100% ( fortnite/paladins use motherboard serial for hwid ban)

3. Change your RAM slots. For example if you have RAM in slots 2 and 4, remove them and plug them in slot 1 and 3.

4. Now do a clean Windows install. But i mean CLEAN 100%. Dont keep anyting on C partition. Format, delete  C partition.

Be aware, use a deep unistaller for steam/epic and other games. i use iObit unistaller. it just delete all left overs and registry 

Now, if you did all steps above try your game to see if you can play without fast ban or get kicked out of the match.

I repeat, worked for me for  FORTNITE and PALADINS. 

Good luck!

Edited by aquarius
  • Like 2

• aquarius changed the title to How to get rid of HWID ban in some games