Which free cheat should we add next?

Faceless

TBH I don't care if its free I would definitely pay money for it as a one time purchase Probs like $25-$50 but the old game suggestion thread is closed. but free would be cool to I guess. maybe a paid version and a free version

Basically no anti cheese, they use a version of VAC but I've never seen anyone get banned using the current injection based cheese out right now. Most of the servers use a plugin that can view your screen so it needs protection against that like the current cheeses. 

Thanks!

1. Name of the Game

Garry's Mod

2. Name of the Engine

Source Engine

3. Anti-Cheat

Version of VAC

4. Why you want to have a cheat for it

Garry's Mod still has a ton of players and A lot of them cheese! there are only 2 other providers that currently make cheese for Garry's mod. one of them is a free SDK Cheese which is good but would be nice to have something better. the other is a very good cheese that's a $20 one time payment  but has a history of ratting their users and stealing information. so.... yeah.  if staff/dev would like to know the source of other cheese you can DM me. also a built in net logger would be handy so I don't have to use a separate tool when trying to exploit server addons.

Steam average players chart Via Steam charts

Edited by str8snipe

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Jerry22 said:

Scum. The Game is asom, but the money making is to slow. Scum Will be a nice fre cheat 

your kidding right? so you want us to take a cheat we currently sell and make it free? :P

now we are back to the point of  be realistic in your request.

• Haha 1

• Xpi locked this topic