WTS steam acc, lots of games

blackworm84

• Administrator

Your free to set your own price but the 2100 value is sooooooo far off what is even close. take away all the free games the values of the game at this current date, is less then 500 so asking for 500 is a stretch imo, but again your free to set your own price but to anyone interrested, do your research before making an offer and dont get blinded by the waaaay overvalued listed.

anyway gl selling and as allways we suggest using a middleman.

ye i know that 2100 is not real.. i just post my profile :) the "problem" is this profile dont show the owned DLCs for example i have all dark souls, tombraider etc.. some games buy to pay at the time then become fp2 for example black desert.. so they give us some ingame stuff idk what.. but anyway.. i check these games and the result around 680$ so thats why i choose 500$+ if someone pay 501 then fine.. but maybe someone wanna pay 550 or 600..  and ye.. we can use middleman ofc :)

Edited by blackworm84

• Administrator
2 hours ago, blackworm84 said:

ye i know that 2100 is not real.. i just post my profile  the "problem" is this profile dont show the owned DLCs for example i have all dark souls, tombraider etc.. some games buy to pay at the time then become fp2 for example black desert.. so they give us some ingame stuff idk what.. but anyway.. i check these games and the result around 680$ so thats why i choose 500$+ if someone pay 501 then fine.. but maybe someone wanna pay 550 or 600..  and ye.. we can use middleman ofc

as i said your allways free to set your own price. :)

goodluck selling.