Sign in to follow this  
Erbhy

Image posting problem

Hey there. I seem to have a problem when trying to post images to a thread. I can't seem to click the "Select Files" when selecting files from my computer.

Anyone else having this problem?

Not a giant and destructible problem, but I guessed I'd report it :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2[/ATTACH]

You mean this? (That's an attachment) The add window is kinda bugged. This will have to be fixed later.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2[/ATTACH]

You mean this? (That's an attachment) The add window is kinda bugged. This will have to be fixed later.

Yah, it is the insert window.

Yah, it is the insert window.

What part? The "Add Files"? Make sure to choose a file then click upload after selecting a file.

Remember to also select your file in the "Home" part of the window by ticking the small box, then click "Insert Inline"

What part? The "Add Files"? Make sure to choose a file then click upload after selecting a file.

Remember to also select your file in the "Home" part of the window by ticking the small box, then click "Insert Inline"

As you mentioned, it is the "Add Files/Select Files" part. When I hover over the button, I simply can't click it.

I found a fix though. If I click on "Basic Uploader" Everything will be just fine.

Anyway, this is how my problem looked:

dij.jpg

Weird. The cursor does not show on the image. Anyways, it was just hovering over the "Select files" button.

Thanks for your help, Emiiru!

dij.jpg.7e91f330a74eb8e0c6f40f98e1393936

As you mentioned, it is the "Add Files/Select Files" part. When I hover over the button, I simply can't click it.

I found a fix though. If I click on "Basic Uploader" Everything will be just fine.

Anyway, this is how my problem looked:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5[/ATTACH]

Weird. The cursor does not show on the image. Anyways, it was just hovering over the "Select files" button.

Thanks for your help, Emiiru!

Oh that thing. I thought you meant attachments.

I've noted it down.

Aren't you a staff member? It says VIP now.

Are all the subs on SALE now ? it says CSGO is on 7.5 pounds for 1 year but when click purchase now it appears like 90 pounds for 1 year. So confuse, is that a bug ?

Aren't you a staff member? It says VIP now.

I added my subscription back, and it decided to change my main group from admin...

Are all the subs on SALE now ? it says CSGO is on 7.5 pounds for 1 year but when click purchase now it appears like 90 pounds for 1 year. So confuse, is that a bug ?

These are the real prices. It says per month below the price.

7.5 * 12 is 90 pounds :)

I added my subscription back, and it decided to change my main group from admin...

These are the real prices. It says per month below the price.

7.5 * 12 is 90 pounds :)

So the price is now 10^log(90) for one year? Pretty pricey, luckily I snatched my copy during the christmas sale :3

So the price is now 10^log(90) for one year? Pretty pricey, luckily I snatched my copy during the christmas sale :3

No need to make it into a math calculation.

It's just 90 for one year when purchasing 1 cheat. Compare that price to the price of source or gold package :)