My review

mihai190

Ever since I started using this cheat, battlemetrics shows random activity on my steam account, mostly from hongkong, at random times of the day.

GPU usage gone up, random freezes and delays, and more, so I guess there's more to this cheat than what meets the eye. 

I've been subscribed for 3 months, but this is the last time.

Edited by mihai190

On 18/02/2022 at 19:52, mihai190 said:

Ever since I started using this cheat, battlemetrics shows random activity on my steam account, mostly from hongkong, at random times of the day.

GPU usage gone up, random freezes and delays, and more, so I guess there's more to this cheat than what meets the eye. 

Secure your account better instead of blaming us. Apart from the fact that we do not take any info from your pc, except your hwid, there is no benefit for us to get your steam account.

On 18/02/2022 at 21:52, mihai190 said:

Have you tried checking your PC for any other thing first? Maybe it's in other cheats? I've never noticed anything like this in a year of playing Squad lol

• Thanks 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.