should I get an EAC Spoofer?

fotzenfigaro

Hey

I have read here in the forum that the cheat has no working EAC spoofer intigrated, do you need a spoofer for Hunt? if so can someone recommend me a working spoofer that also works with the cheat?

i read that hunt showdown should not give hwid bans, but also people who think they have received one.

thanks in advance for all useful answers.

6 hours ago, fotzenfigaro said:

Hey

I have read here in the forum that the cheat has no working EAC spoofer intigrated, do you need a spoofer for Hunt? if so can someone recommend me a working spoofer that also works with the cheat?

i read that hunt showdown should not give hwid bans, but also people who think they have received one.

thanks in advance for all useful answers.

Make sure you read the rules, as asking / talking about other providers will get you banned.

You can do your own research regarding a spoofer as ppl wont reccomend one in public as its againts the rules. Any spoofer that works on the same windows versions as our cheat do should work with our cheat, just keep in mind using a spoofer is just another detection factor and spoofer tends to get detected more often then cheats unless you pony out for one of the really good spoofers.

EAC do give out hwid bans, anyone who told you otherwise is incorrect, the # of bans to get hwid is however random.