Hunt: Showdown Few Questions Before I Buy!

Victim1173

Just wanted to know a few things before I commit, to ensure that I utilize the key for as long as possible and as safe as possible I was hoping someone could give me some tips on the best possible way to avoid detection/Ban, obviously there's always a chance/risk with cheats but If I could get some advice on the safest possible way to use them before purchase it would make me that much more willing try. Any info helps and thank you! :)

Ex. Should I ONLY use the ESP? (Just utilize the esp only, never trying the tempting aimbot) 

Is the Aimbot unsafe to use altogether? 

How have you been using them and avoiding detection? How long have you been undetected?

Edited by Victim1173

• Administrator

If you want to be as legit as possible you should either not use aimbot at all or use it with a very low fov and high smoothness so its more like a little helper.
Dont look at people that you cant see through walls, only kill them if you have to and avoid running from player to player.

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

If you want to be as legit as possible you should either not use aimbot at all or use it with a very low fov and high smoothness so its more like a little helper.
Dont look at people that you cant see through walls, only kill them if you have to and avoid running from player to player.

Sounds exactly how i would use it, if you have played hunt with these how long have you been able to use them without notice/ban? I pretty much play hunt everyday so if i were to play highly active whilst using the cheats inconspicuously do you think i would be able to use them a full month no issues? ofc being as honest as you can no sugar coating do you think there's a shot?

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Victim1173 said:

Sounds exactly how i would use it, if you have played hunt with these how long have you been able to use them without notice/ban? I pretty much play hunt everyday so if i were to play highly active whilst using the cheats inconspicuously do you think i would be able to use them a full month no issues? ofc being as honest as you can no sugar coating do you think there's a shot?

Hey,
definitely possible but you have to keep in mind you are still using a cheat so even if you play as legit as possible if the cheat gets detected that wont help you.
It will only help you to lower the risk of getting banned for suspicious behavior/reports.

Right now our hunt cheat is the only one that uses our strongest protection, the others use a weaker one which also is undetected since rerelease and we have a good feeling that it will stay like this for a while.
But in the end its a cat and mouse game and we can't see in the future so in theory any cheat you use can get detected at any time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks a ton man, your goat'd for keeping it 100 like that with me thank you! I think im gonna give it a shot next friday when i get paid, hopefully set up is easy and simple, when i begin using it ill keep in touch with forums here to let everyone know how long im able to stay undetected for while being as sneaky as i can with em. Much love and respect for the time and effort put making these available to use! THANKS AGAIN! :)

• Like 1

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Victim1173 said:

Thanks a ton man, your goat'd for keeping it 100 like that with me thank you! I think im gonna give it a shot next friday when i get paid, hopefully set up is easy and simple, when i begin using it ill keep in touch with forums here to let everyone know how long im able to stay undetected for while being as sneaky as i can with em. Much love and respect for the time and effort put making these available to use! THANKS AGAIN!

Thanks for the kind words. :)