Questions

Destga

Greetings, I saw that the dbd hack is available, what I saw and wanted to know, is it reliable and undetectable in the version that it is?, Another question I have is that I saw that it had to have a usb device, only the hack works from an external device such as a pendrive, since I do not know how in that case.

27 minutes ago, Destga said:

Greetings, I saw that the dbd hack is available, what I saw and wanted to know, is it reliable and undetectable in the version that it is?, Another question I have is that I saw that it had to have a usb device, only the hack works from an external device such as a pendrive, since I do not know how in that case.

thees questions are allready answered on our site.

the status page will tell you if its undetected or not as we do not hide that info and as anyone around here can tell you we change the status as soon as something changes.

in terms of reliability that is quite impossible to predict as things can change tomorrow that is out of our hands, so none (other providers aswell) can answere that to any real extend.

lastly, yes you need a usb drive for it to run, simply slap the client on the usb drive and run it.